GM V8 AND LS1 GUYS COME IN SIDE!!!!

2001ws6-500hp

So where's the power start with your cam and combo? Your's is a 6speed car? Would you be interested in racing me at dragway 42 when we have another track rental? Last time it was $55 and some of us ran over 30 times, 04SRTurbo. Just so you know I still out e.t. and mph'd him, that's how slow I was at the tree on street tires. He couldn't even think about racing me again, that's why I quoted him in my sig.

i have a hard copy of my dyno sheet but not on here. the cams range is supposed to start at 2300. its a 644. lift but mines an automatic with a 3600 stall. so the powers always there. the car only made 394 and 408 tq. but tht was with a fouled plug. whats all done to your car?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Only your balls baby, and I'll run your notch for $50 RIGHT NOW!!!

lol...how about a foot race to the notch? ok go....ha i win bitch :p :gtfo:

i have a hard copy of my dyno sheet but not on here. the cams range is supposed to start at 2300. its a 644. lift but mines an automatic with a 3600 stall. so the powers always there. the car only made 394 and 408 tq. but tht was with a fouled plug. whats all done to your car?

nice for a auto trans car...with a fouled plug..how fast has it been? any suspension mods to make it hook? why you building it?

You only have to deal with 30 cars and can do what you want. They don't even tech us when we're there.

ive never been teched at 42. and if i hotlapped my car on a tuesday night i bet i could run 50 times. last friday i went and there were quite a few cars there but the time before that i went on a tuesday and there were like 15 cars.lol

generally there isnt a whole lot of car talk in the oven. once you're able to see the rest of the forum, there are sections for talking cars, random shit, pics ect.. track rentals are fun. CR rents a track for a day and everyone pays 40 bucks or so and gets to hotlap until their hearts are content. joe, you seem like a reasonable guy, (not just because scott says so). i also admire your ability to take a bashing and not go cry like a little girl. hopefully soon you can get some pics up.

+rep for having the "thick skin"

jason, i know that i havnt been on the forums very long but for the many of you that ive gotten out and hung out with, you guys are friends to me.

lol rop, +rep for posting that before i did! i :lol:d

thank u. now we're gettin along

lxs motors are ghay! k?

scott likes balls

brian like black dildos with chain saw motors and srturdo4 has rhinopubes on his chin!

i got a 289 powered 90 nothcback stang with loud exhaust and a little shot of spray.

you like to run?

i love to run.

ive never been teched at 42. and if i hotlapped my car on a tuesday night i bet i could run 50 times. last friday i went and there were quite a few cars there but the time before that i went on a tuesday and there were like 15 cars.lol

damn, id be willing to make the drive for that. i hate driving a million miles to kilkare on a thursday only to get like 2 or 3 laps in

I've got a forged LQ4 on spray, needs some fuel system upgrades to spray the 200 I built it for. Mines an auto also with just a 3000 stall from my old combo. My car is very much limited on budget, but it put down decent numbers on motor for still having stock LS1 heads on it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/gearheadzdyno60maro.jpg

Yes Gearhead has a shop here in Columbus, but he is a dick.

Guest Removed
i love to run.

good and dont fall for my bs either if you think it a 289 please lets start making bets :D

damn stock heads holding it back :rolleyes:

edit ha..he beat me to it :(

lol...how about a foot race to the notch? ok go....ha i win bitch :p :gtfo:

nice for a auto trans car...with a fouled plug..how fast has it been? any suspension mods to make it hook? why you building it?

first time at the track last friday, soft launching it at 2500 with street tires i went a best of 11.94 at 116. its my daily driver:)

Guest Removed
first time at the track last friday, soft launching it at 2500 with street tires i went a best of 11.94 at 116. its my daily driver:)

not bad..what kind of tires? 60' time?

Guest Removed
yea tuesday nights are bomb. i went last friday and it was pretty busy but still ran like 15 runs

yeah but did you have a cookout? and have a bunch of people you never met from the interwebs?

NO..

granted some of our track rentels are cheaper, but dragway 42 is open more for them..

maybe we should just plan track invasions instead of rentels lmao

yea tuesday nights are bomb. i went last friday and it was pretty busy but still ran like 15 runs

damn, i ran my best time evarrrrrr at dragway 42 at the last track rental(on a limp tranny) rob, i may be in contact with you in the near future about rebuilding my old one. got a new one on the way =)

Guest Removed
sumitumo htzr 2s i had a 1.80 m60 foot. and that was with 30 psi. the car has a lot left in it

should...mid 11's with better tires alone and maybe low 11's with some suspension mods

damn, i ran my best time evarrrrrr at dragway 42 at the last track rental(on a limp tranny) rob, i may be in contact with you in the near future about rebuilding my old one. got a new one on the way =)

just let me know..i can have him beef it up, just get the after market parts..or was you wanting the trick flow heads first? i can make you a deal on a top ned package? head cams and intake? lol i know i know budget :o

60' times please.

see above? :gtfo:

edit: nevermind, obviously I'm doing something wrong.

:nod: but im annoying :lol:

Guest Removed
how much are those trick flow heads? are they like 2k ea? and whats a rebuild/beef up cost?

they list for 996 each..i can only get 100 off that, cause they are so new(that my price btw) and bench build for trans run 350..and you can find parts to beef up the t-45 in the aftermarket...what did you break or do you even know?

most often they fubar the shift rails, and forks and shit..

but you might want to think about a tko swap if you are going to be making a ton of power or maybe even t-56 swap from a cobra car, if you can find somone selling theirs that going auto...

Guest Removed
i got my tranny done recently, its built to handle 600 hp. i payed 650 dollars

well a 4l60 is going to be cheaper then a t-45 stick shift, so stop tiring to compare apples with oranges!;)

jeffy, wheres my free pizza?

Guest Removed
ok so how do i see the real site?

that info is in the stickie, but ill be nice and copy the info here

So if newbs have a shitty thread introducing themselves, they'll never be allowed to see the rest of the forums. They need a minimum score of ten to be allowed to to continue. Admins rate at ten points per rating, whereas everyone else scores at one point per rating incrementally or decrimentally based on whether that user is approved or disapproved by the person rating them. Some rules do apply:

1) For every year on CR, 1000 posts, or 100 reputation points you have (or a combination thereof), you gain an addditional point of "power" for rating.

2) You must be a regular member (50 posts or more) to be able to rate others.

3) You can only rate five people total every 24 hours, and only another member once. When you rate them, you cannot rate them ever again.

Basically, if your "welcome to me" thread is shit, the members of CR can basically kick you from seeing anything else. Ever. If they like you, welcome aboard.

Want good rep? POST PICS!

Sure, you can show up on here and say hi, I have a car.

Good for you.

Honestly, the members of CR hold the ability to allow newbs to become a part of the community. The quickest way to earn the positive reputation needed to accomplish this?

Post pics of your vehicle(s). You can brag about how nice your Mustang is, or that you have a heavily modded import that runs 12s. Great! Being a group of automotive enthusiasts, we'd like to see your hard work and dedication, not just hear about it.

Also, don't be a douchebag.

FAQ: How to post pictures

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums...ead.php?t=1743

Noobs don't welcome noobs

You need to have at least 100 posts AND have been on here for at least three months before posting in anyone else's "welcome me" thread. Breaking this will get you an infraction.

you have a grey box..so you are at 0...and dont rush getting to the rest of this place..it large and you may get lost!

and get some pics up, and maybe redo your intro before the morning, that way you dont go red again.