almost died today

phil

ok i live in reynoldsburg and have to drive to sawmill for work everyday. i picked up the car last nite from robs shop and the car has almost bald DRAG radials on the car still. my rodeo is broke hince why i tried driving the car in the rain. not the smartest thing ive ever done, seeing as this is the first time ive driven the car since the transformation. i barely made it to 270 before it started spinning and spun around rite off the ramp. it was the scariest shit ever. i tried to keep my cool, but the warm trickle down my leg let me know i failed. horribly. i limped the car off the freeway and did 15mph all the way home. now i have to call off work and get my ass ripped tommorow for not coming in. this shits weak. i need regular ass tires, fuck radials Edited by FILL

8am

Sounds like you are already late to me.

You might as well call Derek at NTB Downtown, order some tires, CAREFULLY drive there and have them installed.

THEN, you can either go to work, and show up a little late (better than nothing ;) ) OR you can start drinking. :D

KillJoy

Sounds like you are already late to me.

You might as well call Derek at NTB Downtown, order some tires, CAREFULLY drive there and have them installed.

THEN, you can either go to work, and show up a little late (better than nothing ;) ) OR you can start drinking. :D

KillJoy

you make good point. but i doubt i could take the freeway there, or anything over 25 mph, id have to find the longest route over there, get them installed, and then itll be like 1pm. i leave at 4. im going to get a dick in my face for atleast an hr telling me how shitty i am, and how much of a waste i am. verizon doesnt care about anything but whats been done recently.

you make good point. but i doubt i could take the freeway there, or anything over 25 mph, id have to find the longest route over there, get them installed, and then itll be like 1pm.

So...? Get driving? It is supposed to be raining ALL day. What are you going to do... wait until tomorrow? Shake the sand out of the pussy of your's and get hoppin' froggy!

KillJoy

So...? Get driving? It is supposed to be raining ALL day. What are you going to do... wait until tomorrow? Shake the sand out of the pussy of your's and get hoppin' froggy!

KillJoy

pulling the car in the garage, pulling the wheels off and waiting for dad to get home to take his car and get the tires changed that way.

the 7 had completely bald drag radials on it....and I never had a problem as long as I stayed out the gas in the rain....I call BULLSHIT. You ass just cant drive...give me my raquet

i have had your racquet in the car for 2 weeks, and keep forgetting to text you. or you dont respond to my texts cuz your watching shanton mow grass. and i was on the gas, i barely tagged it and the car went ape shit and took me on a roller coaster

I drove all the way from kilkare, at night in a downpour on bald BFGs, cant couth the times the rearend cought u to the frontend.

Did u really piss yourself?

a lil:( i just missed a semi and a mini van. two cars swirved around me and a honda accord slammed the brakes. it was pretty bad