In this thread you will post ideas for saving America

Ramsey

People actually read the rules and post one idea. Whats wrong with america is that we cant follow directions :p

Fixed the rules. I would have thought we would have had alot more ideas on what could help america.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop tearing down trees and parks to make new buildings.. We have way to much wasted space in run down vacant properties to have to build in new areas.

Put people that know how to manage money in charge of the nations finance. The government sucks at managing money

Make recycling mandatory.

Make prisons into a place of actual reform rather than a place to make criminals into smarter and stronger criminals.

Anyone coming to this country must serve in some brach of the military (even if its just as janitors or carpenters) and learn english over a 2 year period before becoming citizens.

Legalize Marijuana and tax it.

Our tax money is paying to keep people in prison so make em work. All the jobs that "Americans Don't want", should be given to prisoners to pay for their own incarceration.

Restructure our welfare systems to help out more Americans instead of everyone else.

Our system offers more incentives for government assistance or small business loans or grants to people who are comming to America versus people who were born and raised here.

a quote from another forum i posted about our 2 party system and ways to change it.

For starters we should cap how much money is wasted on campaining. second, we should have more than 2 parties in the debates. lastly, schools should be teaching kids about all of the parties and their canidates, not just psh who they want.

Also should raise the voting age to 21 and you must past a drug test for your vote to count. Maybe even add a test to check your knowledge of the issues and if you score higher your vote is worth more. :hehe:

free ice cream on Tuesdays

restrict healthcare and drug cost to what people pay in other first-world countries (if any other first-world countries paid for healthcare..) No reason to pay more just because you live in america.

Give ryan an 11mm box wrench so he can turn up the boost on his volvo and destroy communism.

Edited by Littleguy
ryan's volvo is a complicated racing machine

1. Legalize and TAX and stop putting potheads in jail . Send them to like hippy shit plant trees or something.

2. Raise speed limits for anyone willing to pay for a special plate and car must pass requirements

3. Protect gun rights

4. Seperation from church and state

best. post. yet.

I like this thread. Someone forward it to the White House.

Since I'm black I'll do it.

While we are at it take away color of skin as a catagory. We are all muts at this points. I'm polish, irish, cherokee, and african ( not sure which part). Do I really need to check Black when I'm more like a mocha cappuccino? Thats like Paul only checking caucasian when we all know hes part wooky.

Dems and Republicans need to work together to just "vote out" all officals and get a new set in place. Then force them to adopt term limits.

National level politian should not be a career for sure. We've got 500million people here lets rotate a little.

Dems and Republicans need to work together to just "vote out" all officals and get a new set in place. Then force them to adopt term limits.

National level politian should not be a career for sure. We've got 500million people here lets rotate a little.

Werd. It's supposed to be a public service. Not a damn career.

leagalize and tax all drugs

anyone who recieves unemployment for more than 90days automatically gets drafted

let the rest of the world fend for itself they don't want us anyway

stop spending money to support failure in business

allow the border patrol to shoot people attempting to sneak into the country

leagalize and tax all drugs

anyone who recieves unemployment for more than 90days automatically gets drafted

let the rest of the world fend for itself they don't want us anyway

stop spending money to support failure in business

allow the border patrol to shoot people attempting to sneak into the country

I think we have a winner...