BMW's new superbike...I WANT ONE!!!

ShankroidBeast

The numbers speak for itself when it comes to BMW's new superbike the S1000rr:

999cc

193hp/83ft-lbs

404lbs dry weight

Making it one of the most advanced, lightest and most powerful production bikes in the world. I've heard it has a $14k base price.

Link to SPECS

http://www.bmwplanetpower.com/wp-content/gallery/s1000rr/007.jpg

I thought it was amazing to get 193hp out of just 1000cc N/A. Combine that with all their electronic advancements and the thing weighs just 404lbs dry. Doesn't really matter what the front looks like, most will only see the back of the bike anyway.

And as for the front it is a bit off kilter a bit, but so was the Millennium Falcon...LOL

I thought it was amazing to get 193hp out of just 1000cc N/A. Combine that with all their electronic advancements and the thing weighs just 404lbs dry. Doesn't really matter what the front looks like, most will only see the back of the bike anyway.

And as for the front it is a bit off kilter a bit, but so was the Millennium Falcon...LOL

dyno brian was telling me about this bike...now that i have seen pictures of it i might have to run up to honda northwest and see it in person

:wtf: <---- the face on the front of the bike.

thats what they were going for. the VP of design at BMW said asymmetry was a theme with the bike. he said they liked the headlights on the GS and wanted to follow with that.

http://cmgonline.com/images/stories/bikes/BMW/R1200GS_ADV/2008/bmw_gs-adventure-lfs.jpg

the other side of the 1000 looks different too. the one side has the shark gills thing going on, the other has a big hole

http://www.autoevolution.com/images/news/bmw-s1000rr-detailed-3827_1.jpg

I would normally agree with you, but not on this one. All that power and not much weight could make just about anything look good!

Um no....so ur sayin a 600lb girl could be great in bed and give you the best night of your life, but shes still 600lbs...:rolleyes:

Um no....so ur sayin a 600lb girl could be great in bed and give you the best night of your life, but shes still 600lbs...:rolleyes:

yeah but if its the best night of your life, then who cares how much she weighs? she is obviously doin something right.

Wow, that was a solid made point lol.

yeah but if its the best night of your life, then who cares how much she weighs? she is obviously doin something right.

This also makes since. If it is that good, everyone will do it.