Keep ur eye out for a 2010 Black Camaro?

Slomo Eric

So I went to the gym at urban active on hamilton rd tonight around 945pm tonight. I park next to a 2010 Black Camaro because I new it was a nice car and new the my car wouldn't get hit. I left at 1040 something and got in my car and went to wash it, well shure enough i got home to dry it and passinger door had a scuff and door ding that was not their today. Its a 2010 black camaro with black wheels if u see him get me his plate # so I can have this resolved. Im so pissed!

Thanks,

Eric

• Downvote 1

So I went to the gym at urban active on hamilton rd tonight around 945pm tonight. I park next to a 2010 Black Camaro because I new it was a nice car and new the my car wouldn't get hit. I left at 1040 something and got in my car and went to wash it, well shure enough i got home to dry it and passinger door had a scuff and door ding that was not their today. Its a 2010 black camaro with black wheels if u see him get me his plate # so I can have this resolved. Im so pissed!

Thanks,

Eric

Just out of curiousity, was the camaro parked away from everything? If this is the case, maybe he/she wasn't too happy with you parking next to them when they were trying to avoid other cars. I know that I am not too happy when I park out away from everything and someone decides that they want to be cute and park right next to me. I guess I never thought of it as the other driver thinking they would be safe there. Still shitty that someone decided to mess with your car like that.

LOL so you parked your modded import right next to a new Camaro and are surprised it got a door ding? You thought a car with 2 huge doors has less of a chance of a door ding? have you met some GM owners around here and seen their hatred for imports? Oh man this is funny. Good luck man, sucks you got dinged, live and learn....

I found him, or so I thought...

While sitting at the Bethel/Sawmill intersection today I saw one go flying by on sawmill.I decided that I could not wait, so I jumped the curb and hopped over most of Carriage center until I was on sawmill.

By this time the perp was a mile ahead, so I had to step on it. By home depot I was doing 130+, nearly missing a schoolbus. Now, I had him in my sights, and was determined. After some careful weaving in and out of traffic, I caught him on the 270E on-ramp, he was on to me, and jetted off like a bat out of hell.

I gave her all she had, and caught up with him, and was finally able to pit him off the road and into the guardrail. After pulling him from the car and questioning him, he said he just got the car this afternoon, so I let him go.

Sorry.

Edited by Jones

Just out of curiousity, was the camaro parked away from everything? If this is the case, maybe he/she wasn't too happy with you parking next to them when they were trying to avoid other cars. I know that I am not too happy when I park out away from everything and someone decides that they want to be cute and park right next to me. I guess I never thought of it as the other driver thinking they would be safe there. Still shitty that someone decided to mess with your car like that.

No It was parked right out in front. Same palce I park all the time!

Because when i came out Their was no one else was around my car.

they could have moved their car. did you go anywhere else that day? are you positive it happened there? did you look at your pass. door before you went into the gym and saw it was free of dings?

good luck proving it was the camaro though... unless you have it on video or something, you got squat for evidence.

i can just see this convo now lol.

"you dinged my car in a parking lot the other day"

how do you know it was me

"your car was parked next to me"

did you see me do it?

"no".

then go fuck yourself.