Fastest way to get passport?

wnaplay1647545503

man i know this guy keefe, he down off of broad st and livingstone....He can get you one real legit tomarrow...just give me like 400 plus a handeling fee of 29.99 and ill get you hooked up mane

by the way you need any meth or rock? keefe got that too

we got ours in about 2 weeks.... take a picture online, print it out, I think you have to have something like 6 copies of it, then we took all the paperwork to the post office and they took care of it.... the typical 4 weeks seems a bit far fetched considering how fast we got ours back.

No. it needs to be dated. I just went thru this in the spring. Go to a drug store and spend $8 to have them take a passport picture (they know exactly what you need) then go to the post office.

Take your birth certificate with you. They'll send that in with the application. You'll get it back in a couple weeks.

just take a pic of your face, then google "free passport picture", and and they will put it all together for you, then print it out with a good printer and paper

come help me with my porch today and I'll take the picture and print it for you :)

NINJA EDIT: just kidding, I just realized my wife needs the camera today since they are heading out a water park