New To Ohio

Hardcore LS1

And I'm suppose to care because... get out of here newb.

Next post in this thread not welcoming this guy will earn people a free full expenses paid vacation.

Wait a minute ... you're black !?!?

And welcome again Newb, I have since given you +rep.

Your car is red with a big front mount, right? If so, very nice! I'm down on 38 past the hospital, across the street from one of the golf courses.

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Ohok no the red dsm is coder on here, dont worry its slow as fuck even with the scary looking front mount.

Ah ok. I don't think I've seen your GSX, yet. I just saw the Red 2G yesterday. Have you had any run-ins with the modded black '03/'04 Cobra around town?

Yeah the red 2g is my buddy's old car has blackish rims, thing is another hack job dsm lol either way yes Ive seen the guy in the modded cobra he tried to race me on 33 last spring (in my 240).

Too much fun + no real job at the time + tickets = gone! I do miss it though, and plan on getting another F-body in a year or two.

I got the Subaru for a car I can drive almost anywhere at any time. When we got that 16" of snow last winter I had absolutely no problems driving through unplowed areas, even though most of the snow went over the hood, not under the car.

• Confused 1

Ah ok. I don't think I've seen your GSX, yet. I just saw the Red 2G yesterday. Have you had any run-ins with the modded black '03/'04 Cobra around town?

I was Fishing at a family friends's farm pond right down from burger king/ marathon and 33. As I was sitting quiet and enjoying my fishing . I herd the wine/scream of a supercharger and herd tires pealing. As I look up I see the black 03/04 cobra coming from under 33 overpass flying by. That car sounds GREEEAATT.

Welcome. Nice Ride. Gotta love quick wagons. I'll try and get out to one of the upcoming SCCA events and get some shots for you. Tell your photog to slow down the shutter and not to add Photoshop Motion blur :p