New to CR

CRW

Guest Removed
It sounds like you need to make an intro thread, lol.

plus one i vote pauls get locked to the oven only for a day, and see if he would truely get in.:p

this is why he hasnt responded. he knows we figured him out.

:nod:

• 3 weeks later...
What's the reason for having a GT and a GXP?

I bought a GT in December 2008 before GXP's were hitting the lots. Figured no way is the GXP worth an extra $7k then I started thinking about a second G8 as Pontiac was killed so decided to go ahead and drive a GXP. I didn't feel the A6 GXP was worth the extra $ but felt the M6 made the car so I had to go get one!

I have been tempted to trade the GT on another GXP but love the color and GXP's are too scarce now so too many dealers want high ADM's.

Very sweet cars, id kill to own a GXP.

But cmon man, your other thread got locked because you have to make a decent intro (i.e: info about you, your cars, where do you work, hobbies, etc..). So even if you dont wanna read the stickies, just read some other posts and you will get the idea.

I read a few other posts... didn't see much in those either! :) I figure people can always ask and I can reply!

I've always loved cars and until recently I had more utilitarian type cars :mad:

Hobbies - cycling in the summer (mountain and road) and pinball in the winter. I have a few pinball machines too!

Looking forward to getting more into the car hobby.

Got any pics of cars not on a lot?

Here you go.... definitely not fake as some of the posts say. Perhaps I drove my GT to pickup my GXP and wanted pics on the lot of them together (true btw).

I bought my GXP in Troy (near Dayton) and the wife and I had a great time bringing the two cars home on back roads!

At the time the only pics I had of them together was on the lot.

http://www.opl-league.com/g8-pics/20090708-d70/DSC_0038%20(Large).JPG

• Upvote 2

I bought a GT in December 2008 before GXP's were hitting the lots. Figured no way is the GXP worth an extra $7k then I started thinking about a second G8 as Pontiac was killed so decided to go ahead and drive a GXP. I didn't feel the A6 GXP was worth the extra $ but felt the M6 made the car so I had to go get one!

I have been tempted to trade the GT on another GXP but love the color and GXP's are too scarce now so too many dealers want high ADM's.

I know there are at least four GXPs at Tobin's.

And the GXPs are amazing cars. I got to hot-lap one earlier this year and it was a wonderful surprise.

I bought a GT in December 2008 before GXP's were hitting the lots.

lol cause they both have window stickers.....Unless its your thing to show people how much your pontiac cost you....:jerkit:

LOL. You sleuthy SOB :)

You OP are a dirty, filthy whore of a liar. I command you drive both cars to the next meet to prove how much of a liar you are to everyone, when you roll up in your Geo.