Whats your take

KennyFKINPowerz

i say let them take the time to build it then let her drive it lol...

She may have to fight the wife for that one. I had every intention of doing the driving and handing it over to the kids when they get older. The wife called dibbs on driving the day we brought it home. I'm not so sure how she is gonna feel about that when its done though. Its gonna be a beast.

Guest Melanie

What you really need to do is just spend quality time with her. What you are doing is irrelevant. In order for a girl to grow into a proper woman she needs a quality relationship with her father. I was a tomboy but if my dad would have spent more time with me, I probably would have came out of it a lot sooner. My mother was never a "girly girl" or real role model so all I ever wanted was my dads attention. Its unfortunate, but she will need more of your attention than your boys will ever need. It will show her the difference between what a real man is, a tomboy is and what a woman is later in her life.

She will understand what a good relationship is as well. I'm still not sure I know what a real man is because I got to the point where I didn't speak to my dad for about 9 years. We are finally talking again and I told him about how bad he messed me up by just not being there for me like he was for my brothers. I had nobody to look up to. He really regrets it now that I he sees how much of my life he missed out on.

Your attention and love will turn her into a real woman. Not makeup, skirts or hairspray.