Thinking of selling my bike

sprayin77

The only thing i did to it is put the decals back on. the windscreen is still tinted. And yes i did buy it from dover about 2-3 months ago. I am just seeing alot of accidents on here and everywhere else, I cant afford to be all fucked up let alone want to be. I figured i should probably just sell it and get another one later if i have the itch again, I probably wont but there is no need for this one to just sit around like it has been. I have only put 200 miles on it in 3 months.

The only thing i did to it is put the decals back on. the windscreen is still tinted. And yes i did buy it from dover about 2-3 months ago. I am just seeing alot of accidents on here and everywhere else, I cant afford to be all fucked up let alone want to be. I figured i should probably just sell it and get another one later if i have the itch again, I probably wont but there is no need for this one to just sit around like it has been. I have only put 200 miles on it in 3 months.

200 miles in 3 months? shooti think i did 250 miles jsut dicking around on satruday ha

if you dont ride it then yes sell it. if your selling it cause your worrieed about gettin in a wreck DEFENTALLY SELL IT, cause you will be worried the whole time your riding it goodluck with your decesion throw it on ohio-riders.net an craigslist im sure itll sell quick. or pm larry at jegs (ruff i think is his sign on on here) its his old bike he might wanan buy it back lol

I am just seeing alot of accidents on here and everywhere else, I cant afford to be all fucked up let alone want to be.

Statistically you have a MUCH better chance of getting killed or injured in a car than by any other means of transportation with the one exception being a nitro methane powered unicycle (obviously).

Motorcycles are of course more dangerous than a car in any accident, they are not practical, they suck in the rain or cold, and they give you perpetual "helmet head", and if you ride for too long you will also get monkey butt that no "powder" can heal.......

BUT they have insane HP to weight ratios = fast, tons of fun, and it feeds the little rebel in all of us. That's why I ride ;-)

then i guess you should have never bought the bike

then i guess you should have never bought the bike

This is the first bike i have owned. So i wanted to buy one to see if i would even ride it or like it. I like it at the drag strip better than drag racing my camaro, but i have to much invested in my camaro to just sell it so the bike will go first.

This is the first bike i have owned. So i wanted to buy one to see if i would even ride it or like it. I like it at the drag strip better than drag racing my camaro, but i have to much invested in my camaro to just sell it so the bike will go first.

hell sell them both:p

• 2 weeks later...
200 miles in 3 months? shooti think i did 250 miles jsut dicking around on satruday ha

if you dont ride it then yes sell it. if your selling it cause your worrieed about gettin in a wreck DEFENTALLY SELL IT, cause you will be worried the whole time your riding it goodluck with your decesion throw it on ohio-riders.net an craigslist im sure itll sell quick. or pm larry at jegs (ruff i think is his sign on on here) its his old bike he might wanan buy it back lol

This is the absolute best thing I've ever seen Paul say. You'll be more likely to wreck if you're constantly worried about it. The first day I rode I laid my bike down thanks to a pop of the clutch and some gravel, I was literally next to my house. Did I get up and take it back to my house? Nope I got right back on it and rode to work, I knew that if I didn't conquer it then and there that I would never be able to be confident on it again. If riding isn't for you, then it's just not for you. No shame in that. And seeing your bike makes me SO glad I got an '05 636 instead of an '03-'04...hahahaha just fucking with you man, it does look damn sexy stretched like that.

• 3 weeks later...