1 Killed in Drag Race off James Rd

TTQ B4U

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats fucked up how street racing is being pegged for the cause. I dont understand how the news places can go off of what some geriatric fuck considers street racing. I hope they find the guy that fled the scene.

That's wgat happens when we have no standards for the 'news'. Noone usually seems to mind when the 'news' is far biased towards their prespective.

That's wgat happens when we have no standards for the 'news'. Noone usually seems to mind when the 'news' is far biased towards their prespective.

That is why I would be a little pissed at the local news if I was part of the s2k driver's family. He is being slandered, when in reality, it seems he did nothing wrong.

there was an accident in Dayton a few weeks ago involving 2 cars going at excessive speeds (Both drivers died) the news immediately said they were street racing (keep in mind it was a cadillac and a chrysler 300). Turned out actually, the driver of the chrysler had mental instability issues, had hit the cadillac and kept driving, and the cadillac then gave chase, leading up to a crash at an intersection.

I need a tank. Brian, go halves with me?

We can tank pool to work and if street racers run into us they will be the ones crashing and burning.

I feel sorry for this guy if he wasnt racing. Getting mowed down by a truck just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time :(

I understand the media in general is pretty shitty when it comes to stuff like this but columbus news media outlets are especially bad. I never watch the local news here because its so terrible, even the personalities are terrible.

They seem to make everything SUCH a big deal when in reality its not, they must really be starving for ratings. Everyone knows we all get our news from the interwebs these days, quit taking up what is quite possibly the most prime hour on TV.

I'd buy a tank myself, BUT.....tracked vehicles are illegal on the street, and if you think replacing 20in tires is expensive than you just DON'T want to hear the cost of new shoes and grousers. A wheeled vehicle like the Stryker is the way to go, or Sd.Kfz for those into classics.

Also Sorry to hear about this tragic accident.

The Tag rings a bell with me as well, But don't recall how?

When i read the artical it says the driver of the S2000 was

Timothy N. Hartman, 29

RIP Tim.

Mike and Family

had hit the cadillac and kept driving, and the cadillac then gave chase

chase is a race?

Everyone knows we all get our news from the interwebs these days

which is exactly the reason they are starving for ratings and hype things up.

the reason they will show a dead body on tv is because people will look. that gets ratings. and ratings are $$$$.

"A skull is more interesting than a naked woman."

5 internets to anyone knows what thats from.

That's unfortunate at how they described the event. The guy died in a S2k, so it must of been street racing...I think that they need to think before they talk. It doesn't sound like the guy with the S2k even had any fault. They are probably going by that he had custom plates so he must be a street racer. When I heard the story I was like "racing at 8:30???" sounds like two stupid truck drivers decided to drag like idiots and probably didn't even know each other. Things like this make the "car scene" look terrible.

RIP