I got a new tattoo :)

Bhobs

so which was in the new one? the angel wings or other?

eathier way both look great. who did the work?

Christopher at Argus in Hilliard he used to own his own shop in Atlanta hes does awesome work and hes the cheapest I have ever been to.

Very nioooooooce....

Im gettin a new one done with huge lightning bolts on my back sorta in the same spot, inside of my one arm in the same lettering as my stomach will say "Everyday I See My Dream"

Hopefully when Im older I can start a sleeve....

I love tattoo's it feels good and you can carry your own art or mesg on your body everyday.

Very nioooooooce....

Im gettin a new one done with huge lightning bolts on my back sorta in the same spot, inside of my one arm in the same lettering as my stomach will say "Everyday I See My Dream"

Hopefully when Im older I can start a sleeve....

I love tattoo's it feels good and you can carry your own art or mesg on your body everyday.

way to get all sappy shanton......wanna cuddle later? :)

Christopher at Argus in Hilliard he used to own his own shop in Atlanta hes does awesome work and hes the cheapest I have ever been to.

Very nice tat :)

I <3 Argus. I had Andrew do a tat for me a few months ago, and its the best/cheapest I have so far.

Very nice tat :)

I <3 Argus. I had Andrew do a tat for me a few months ago, and its the best/cheapest I have so far.

holy shit...havent seen or heard from you in a while. you need to come back out and party with all of us some more...

The wings look real good....is that your biggest piece?

i wouldnt really say they all feel good, tattoo's are painful. I have never heard an artist or a sleeved/covered person say they don't lol. I am tattoo'd on both arms, both legs, chest/collar bone, stomach, knuckles and even on my lip. There isnt one single tattoo on my body that didnt hurt. BUT......it is a really good hurt and very addicting. :cool: