Stolen: White Scion xB

NWill

UPDATE

Good call on the repo. The cop that we talked to showed up again this morning. To make a long story short, the original owner apparently still owes money on the car. He sold it to a kid I went to school with which is who I bought the car from. I bought the car with a bill of sale (of course) and got a court ordered clear title on it. They have probably been trying to find this thing for the last two years. At first the cop said I was probably screwed on the car but should be able to get all my shit back out of it, well at least what the people at the repo yard haven't stolen from it. My dad talked to him again this evening and after a few calls to Toyota Financial, I might be getting the car back as well.

Cliffs: Original owner owes money. Car got repo'd. I'm probably getting it back.

Thanks for looking out.

I don't understand how you would have even gotten a title let alone registered it in your name if there was still a lein on the vehicle...are you sure you didn't just get repo'd and you don't want to tell us?

I don't understand how you would have even gotten a title let alone registered it in your name if there was still a lein on the vehicle...are you sure you didn't just get repo'd and you don't want to tell us?

That's what I don't understand. And yes I'm sure. About it being better to have in stolen, that's what I was hoping for at first. Then I realized you cant get theft insurance with a court ordered title, just liability. I'm still not sure on everything, it seems like the BMV fucked up when they handed over a clean title. Oh well, it looks like I'll be getting the car back tomorrow since they realized I'm not the one who owes on it.

The BMV doesn't hand over a title. Titles are handled at the county level by the clerk of courts. There is a COC office at the same location as the Broad St. BMV, if thats where you had it done. Was the vehicle originally sold outside of Ohio somewhere? Only thing I can think of as to why the lien didn't come up is that somehow it got titled in Ohio with an out of state lien.

The BMV doesn't hand over a title. Titles are handled at the county level by the clerk of courts. There is a COC office at the same location as the Broad St. BMV, if thats where you had it done. Was the vehicle originally sold outside of Ohio somewhere? Only thing I can think of as to why the lien didn't come up is that somehow it got titled in Ohio with an out of state lien.

Yes I got the title from the clerk of courts it was just easier to say BMV..close enough. The car is originally from Vermont.

Sell me your Supra as a roller.

It's actually sitting as a roller right now. I pulled everything aftermarket out of it a week ago. Stock engine is going in this weekend.

And surprisingly nothing is missing from the car. Everything was inventoried and sorted by the repo company. It actually looks cleaner inside my car now than it did before they took it. Even the 30 of Busch is still there :cool:

It's actually sitting as a roller right now. I pulled everything aftermarket out of it a week ago. Stock engine is going in this weekend.

And surprisingly nothing is missing from the car. Everything was inventoried and sorted by the repo company. It actually looks cleaner inside my car now than it did before they took it. Even the 30 of Busch is still there :cool:

Why would someone steal that piss?

PM me a price then Jerkface :)

Would you happen to be friends with a guy named Owen? Just asking because I remember him having a friend with a white xB that had Vermont plates for a while, I think I may have met you if so.

Oh and good to hear you got the car back also.

Haha yeah I've known him for years. He was my roommate for the last several months.