Single for the next 5 days...what to do, what to do?

TimTaylor751647545500

Or if you don't want to pay twice the cost of the cigar because it's the tender box go to house of cigar on huntly ave. and have real selection. La Gloria Cubana #6 -9 natural and maduro are fantastic 7-11 dollar cigars I favor the Bellicose. Or if you want an extravagant smoke get a Gurkha Warlord one of the best smokes of the year IMO. You could also hit up Bob he knows of a few good cigars as well. Or you can have One of the best all time cigars and go to barclay tobacco in the lane ave shopping center and get a Fuente Fuente Opus x (about 14 - 21$) Any other shop will try to dis credit this cigar and give you a line of bullshit about how they are not "that good" but this is only because they are punks and cannot get these gars on the reg. However barclay is in with the family and always has them.

It was a dude.

Or if you don't want to pay twice the cost of the cigar because it's the tender box go to house of cigar on huntly ave. and have real selection. La Gloria Cubana #6 -9 natural and maduro are fantastic 7-11 dollar cigars I favor the Bellicose. Or if you want an extravagant smoke get a Gurkha Warlord one of the best smokes of the year IMO. You could also hit up Bob he knows of a few good cigars as well. Or you can have One of the best all time cigars and go to barclay tobacco in the lane ave shopping center and get a Fuente Fuente Opus x (about 14 - 21$) Any other shop will try to dis credit this cigar and give you a line of bullshit about how they are not "that good" but this is only because they are punks and cannot get these gars on the reg. However barclay is in with the family and always has them.

Appreciated, but I go to Tinder Box because of the persons that work there always taking good care of me. Good people. I've been to Barclay and House of Cigar, both great shops, but just not my regular. Thanks for the tip on the Gurkha, I'll give it a whirl.

I was actually smoking and drinking last night with Bob...at the Tinder Box.

Appreciated, but I go to Tinder Box because of the persons that work there always taking good care of me. Good people. I've been to Barclay and House of Cigar, both great shops, but just not my regular. Thanks for the tip on the Gurkha, I'll give it a whirl.

I was actually smoking and drinking last night with Bob...at the Tinder Box.

I do go up to fado and drink and smoke gars there are some good guys at tinder box I just hate paying 16 dollars for an 8 dollar cigar. Btw the warlord is at tinderbox for 16 dollars lol

I didnt mean to. Just wanted to list the manliest things i could think of.

Jerking off is one of them or in this case 4

DOes anybody have a number for bob? whats the wait time?

I have his number but I am not going to give it to you, just pm him and if you are lucky once an eternity passes he will get back to you. OR go to house of cigar and get the best prices and selection within 3 states

1. Drink lots o' beer

2. Go to Walmart

3. Get motorized shopping cart

4. Stage up in the isle and have someone yell gentleman start your engines through the intercom

5. Race around the store making car noises with your mouth

6. Leave just before the cops get there.

7. Come back 3 hours later and do it again... this time get the store manager to race you.

8. Drink more beer, but in the parking lot with half the night stock team on thier lunch break.

9. Watch them try to stock shelves while intoxicated

10. Come back when sober and lol @ womans underwear being stocked in the cereal isle.