Single for the next 5 days...what to do, what to do?

TimTaylor751647545500

uve defentally got it started wit the big ass steak. also try laying around the house nude(my personal favorite... no homo)

Just gotta get my ass to Kroger to pick up some stuff. I think it's about dinner time though.

While she's away, you could always go for a walk ....... sugar ;)

You know, I think I might actually get some wrenching in on the CB750. Can you PM me that parts guy's contact info?

Make yourself a bacon explosion tomorrow night.

In case you haven't seen it.

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

On another forum Im on they added cheeses, sauteed onions, peppers, the works.

Haha, last night was BLT night. I think I may be bacon'd out for a few days.

theres a bachelor party tonight tim...ill PM you if it gets better and you want to tag along...why i say "if it gets better" is because from what i hear as of right now, its going to be lame..."best" man is listening to the groom who said "no strippers".

if thats the case, its beer pong at house with a bunch of dudes, meaning a very short stay.

if we can talk him into changing his mind, ill send you a text.

if you're looking to go for the lavish side of things I'd say pick up a bottle of Jonnie Walker Blue and a Padron 1926 Anniversary Cigar. The smoke will run you about $40 and the bottle of Blue about $225 anywhere around here.

For a bit more reasonable option, I'd say shoot for a Liga Provada #9 or a Tatuaje Brown Lable...both available at the Tinder Box at Easton for a bit over $15. For the scotch I'd hit up one of my favorites at any price, The GlenLivet 15 French Oak Reserve...buttery smooth finish that anyone would love.......you can thank me with a pour later.

if you're looking to go for the lavish side of things I'd say pick up a bottle of Jonnie Walker Blue and a Padron 1926 Anniversary Cigar. The smoke will run you about $40 and the bottle of Blue about $225 anywhere around here.

For a bit more reasonable option, I'd say shoot for a Liga Provada #9 or a Tatuaje Brown Lable...both available at the Tinder Box at Easton for a bit over $15. For the scotch I'd hit up one of my favorites at any price, The GlenLivet 15 French Oak Reserve...buttery smooth finish that anyone would love.......you can thank me with a pour later.

Or if you don't want to pay twice the cost of the cigar because it's the tender box go to house of cigar on huntly ave. and have real selection. La Gloria Cubana #6 -9 natural and maduro are fantastic 7-11 dollar cigars I favor the Bellicose. Or if you want an extravagant smoke get a Gurkha Warlord one of the best smokes of the year IMO. You could also hit up Bob he knows of a few good cigars as well. Or you can have One of the best all time cigars and go to barclay tobacco in the lane ave shopping center and get a Fuente Fuente Opus x (about 14 - 21$) Any other shop will try to dis credit this cigar and give you a line of bullshit about how they are not "that good" but this is only because they are punks and cannot get these gars on the reg. However barclay is in with the family and always has them.