Guess the fuck what!!!!!

Jizzle Juice

WE ARE STUCK ON THE FUCKIN ISLAND THATS WHAT!!!

This is some baby back bullshit! I've been drunk since 9 and been wandering around on this damn island(put in bay) for FUCKIN 5 hours!!!! WTF. We were sleep in the mens bathroom then rob got us kicked out by a chick!! WTF! Man crazy shit!!! I'm still up waiting for fucking breakfast to open! Man this shit is crazy 1 more day and night to go. Pics and vids will soon be uploaded. Oh we bought a vid camera from bestbuy to film it and return on monday :lol:

out it was a positive weekend i have 4 hours of video to go through to make a sweeet ass vid

Thats sounds sick, I always want to take a camera with me, but I'm either afraid I'm going to break it due to alcohlism, or I always get self-conscience about looking like a tourist. Can't wait till its posted.

Thats sounds sick, I always want to take a camera with me, but I'm either afraid I'm going to break it due to alcohlism, or I always get self-conscience about looking like a tourist. Can't wait till its posted.

That camera wasnt getting broken, Dover slept with it like it was his rifle and if anyone came close enough he was awake.

WE ARE STUCK ON THE FUCKIN ISLAND THATS WHAT!!!

This is some baby back bullshit! I've been drunk since 9 and been wandering around on this damn island(put in bay) for FUCKIN 5 hours!!!! WTF. We were sleep in the mens bathroom then rob got us kicked out by a chick!! WTF! Man crazy shit!!! I'm still up waiting for fucking breakfast to open! Man this shit is crazy 1 more day and night to go. Pics and vids will soon be uploaded. Oh we bought a vid camera from bestbuy to film it and return on monday :lol:

thats why i loved having a house over there. Lost that when my inlaws split up. :(

thats why i loved having a house over there. Lost that when my inlaws split up. :(

That would have been sweet!! To bad you don't have it to enjoy it anymore

Chris- dover and that camera was like linus and his blanket shit was funny when we were trying tyo sleep in the field he had that bitch on his chest like dracula sleeping in a coffin.

Zach-im sorry the bay was calling!! (We really didn't leave him for those wondering)