Ugliest bike IYHO

RVTPilot

I did a quick search to make sure I wasn't making a duplicate thread here. God knows we can't afford any more duplicates around here.

Anyway, I was debating with a guy at work today as to what we thought the ugliest bike in production is, which of course evolved into the ugliest that we have have seen. Now this is in terms of ugly from a production standpoint, not a rat bike we saw at The Gap or some swap meet. Something one of the big 4 or others trotted out and said, "Hey! Buy this abortion on wheels!"

After our somewhat entertaining conversation at work, IMHO, the ugliest bike I have seen pimped is the Huyabusa. I know it's popular around here, and even mah boy JRMiii has one. They are sick fast. Stooopid fast, in fact. Which is good! Because God knows you don't want to look at it for long. The nebulous body lines look like a money shot on the back of a first year college student. And it's a shame because underneath that bulbous plastic is a fantastic powerplant with (through a nice set of pipes) one hellatious growl. When the new ZX-14 came out with it's even faster motor and ribbed/vented/cheese grater fairings, I thought that might outdo the first generation 'busa ugliness. Not to be outdone, Suzook came right back with a tail section heisted right off an Intruder. Ick.

So, please. Offer up your $.02. Just try and rise above the picking of someone else's ride just cause yours is taking it on the nose. We all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as is ugliness. (I mean, Kathy Bates is married, right?)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: at Pat (omgshesaboy) - hopefully your ol' man won't stop in here.

I could bait you Steve and say the RC51 (even though I want one), but I'd have to go with the new Gladius. It's one the top of my list at present. As is the DN-01 which Sam already mentioned.

Nice thread btw. Rep for Steve and Pat.

87buell_battletwin.jpg

Holy. Shit. Jerm, I don't know where you found this, but it just eclipsed the 'busa. And we wonder why Eric little company struggled so. :puke:

JRMiii...what up brotha 'busa pimp! Hell, even I'll admit the 51's not the sexiest girl I've taken behind the paddock wall. Though I am sure you'd find her a bit more attractive if she were, say...copper?:D And that Gladius is something only a mother could love. Providing the mother hooked up with her brother to make it.