The best FIX for a LT1/LT4 car!!! ever

RUTAN TA1647545492

thats a nice kit be good for street rods and stuff too

and if megasquirt makes a kit that lets you run coil on plug with an ls1 pcm for an lt1 I'm a fighter pilot....

megasquirt is nice if your a cheapass but it doesn't come near the driveability you get with oem electronics

megasquirt is nice if your a cheapass but it doesn't come near the driveability you get with oem electronics

Actually, there are lots of daily drivers that are powered by Megasquirt. Grassroots Motorsports just did an article where they converted a GSL-SE RX-7 to Megasquirt and tuned it for much better gas mileage at crusing speeds, and more HP when the hammer is put down.

I'm still laughing at people that INSIST that their OEM bullshit is somehow superior.

I have played around with megasquirt and it works well but if it was better and more reliable than a GM PCM i think everyone would use them. For instance will megasquirt control your automatic transmission? Im not putting megasquirt down at all because i think its a good alternative when your limited by factory ecm's.

Yep.

right!

Actually, there are lots of daily drivers that are powered by Megasquirt. Grassroots Motorsports just did an article where they converted a GSL-SE RX-7 to Megasquirt and tuned it for much better gas mileage at crusing speeds, and more HP when the hammer is put down.

I'm still laughing at people that INSIST that their OEM bullshit is somehow superior.

maybe there stand alone unit can, but the basic box shit cant!