3G : What Grinds Gearhead's Gears!

Guest Removed

ok, this is my fucking rant thread.

lets talk about fucking dumb ass shit.

letting off 1/2 track on a good pass...well thats dumb and gay. this goes for a few of you.

and buying a china bay pit bike, and the frame snapping in half, only for me to fix it, and then you test riding it, and going across the parking lot full steam, and smacking a curb going end over end is just fucking dumb.

see pics for proof!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/100_3651.jpg

:gtfo:

i will add to this as i think of more

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob was he ok? How did the front end smash down like that, did it break at the tripple clamp?

bent the upper tube., i reinforced the rear where it broke, now i have to cut a section from the front, and do the same thing.

he thinks he might have broke his arm, but i have not heard from him yet.

one minute he said he was going to sonic, then he said the hospital. then it was sonic..so i dont know.

Guest tbutera2112
Rob was he ok? How did the front end smash down like that, did it break at the tripple clamp?

yea im fine...i was looking down at my phone for a second because i thought it beeped and i didnt see the curb coming up..i was doing about 30mph and SMASH...triple clamp is snapped, bike is fucked....but the weld still held where he fixed the frame for me!

How about caring what other people do when you dont have a car you race and when you did it was slow.

first off, that dont make any sense. and i'll tell you why

1. you own a fail body

2. your from grove tucky

What did I say Brian-nut swinger

what do you got to say? more then likely nothing but gibberish and childishness due to the facts stated above.

and where the hell do you come up with me being a brian nut swinger? cause i told him nice job on a car he did? wow, all you are proving is you are truly from grove city.

Edited by Removed

yea im fine...i was looking down at my phone for a second because i thought it beeped and i didnt see the curb coming up..i was doing about 30mph and SMASH...triple clamp is snapped, bike is fucked....but the weld still held where he fixed the frame for me!

Tyler you goofy fucker. If you might be hurt go get it checked out man.

Lol u are a tard. Alexwasent wearing a helmet when I was there... where the heck did he hit a curb?

Lol u are a tard. Alexwasent wearing a helmet when I was there... where the heck did he hit a curb?

in the church parking lot, the little island in the middle, with the big chunk of curb around it..i was standing in front of the shop, and watched the bike flip over and i went running

I saw the ginger at Sonic, he'll be fine. Obviously never wrecked anything before. It's a damn good thing he didn't buy a real bike. I feel bad for him, but you have to pay attention no matter what you're riding.

zooming thru a unknown lot, in the dark is not smart.:nod:

this is going to be a good thread......more info about letting off at half track ???

like i said, that goes for a couple people. im sure they will post. i have been busting there balls about it already

triple FTW

Dang. Seems like I missed all the fun by 2 days.

well now that your here i can add to the list of ground gears.

trading a formaturd for a gtp to pick up fat bitchs

taking 12 hours to change a fox body clutch :gtfo:

and should i mention the bmw?

And the fox body clutch was a technicality. I was missing info. I was scared of breaking something.

how the fuck is that? not my fault you dont know what a impact is.:rolleyes:

just like " you can get a impact in there to get the starter bolt" BMW!:p

looked like i got a 1/2 one in there just fine.:D