Ohio state Patrol

boosted98gst

Somebody going to be getting a ticket soon

haven't gotten a ticket in over 5 yrs. I was in the field for several years and seen and heard first hand how worthless they are. had a very close friend go through the interview process and get offered the job, turned it down. they chase tail lights....

for as long as I have been here I haven't seen any post, they must be embarrassed.

haven't gotten a ticket in over 5 yrs. I was in the field for several years and seen and heard first hand how worthless they are. had a very close friend go through the interview process and get offered the job, turned it down. they chase tail lights....

for as long as I have been here I haven't seen any post, they must be embarrassed.

lol

What field? I thought about trying someone new in my life , I wanted to ask some on duty officers. I was wondering if they made least over 32 an hour.

I saw that one.. he said question(s) in plural form :)

They start off at about $19 an hr.. It would take a long time to reach 32 an hour. End result.. cops dont make very much money in general. You learn to love special duty and over time to make up for it.

What field? I thought about trying someone new in my life , I wanted to ask some on duty officers. I was wondering if they made least over 32 an hour.

I was a probation officer. OSHP is a difficult job to get, it is the military with a interigation process. I agree with dragknee, it would take a while to get to 32. but the more a$$ you kiss the faster you get there.

I was a probation officer. OSHP is a difficult job to get, it is the military with a interigation process. I agree with dragknee, it would take a while to get to 32. but the more a$$ you kiss the faster you get there.

Well now we know where the hate for OSHP comes from.......turned down were we?

I work in the corrections field right now, they come and try to recruit guys at our facility every year or so. They called me the other day and asked if I was interested at all. At the time I told them no but did not even ask any questions , hearing how shitty it is to work for them. At my work alone we have 3-4 former Ohio state patrol. I am def not going to take a pay cut so thanks for the help.