Okay so I want to get back to work

Cordell

Those of you that know me know that I've been through some ups and downs, but I've taken some time off and gotten my head straight so I'm starting another job hunt. I want to find something a little different then my last few jobs. I have been working mostly as a sevice writer the past few years but would rather work on something. I'm not opposed to dealing with customers, but it sure isn't going to be from behind the counter of an NTB, Monro or the like. I'm not neccesarily looking for something car related, but thats where most of my experience is. I'm ASE certified in brakes, steering/suspension, and electrical. I just want to find something where I can go back to fixing things.

Any help or insight is highly appreciated. :)

Scott, I have a good friend who is a manager of a Midas, and I know they are always looking for techs. I can call him if you like. Yes by tech I mean working on cars, not dealing with the customers. Let me know?

I sent Midas my resume through CareerBuilder but if I had a contact or you wanted to mention it to your friend that would be great.

i know y ou alwasy seem to go back to car stuff but i know you did electrical for housing an stuff. have you though about going back to that... might be a little more steady plus your not dealing with customers alll the time all day. goodluck man you know ill help out on the search for ya

I sent Midas my resume through CareerBuilder but if I had a contact or you wanted to mention it to your friend that would be great.

I tried to call him after posting that, but he is on vacation. I will call him later tonight or tomorrow at home, and I will let you know.

i know y ou alwasy seem to go back to car stuff but i know you did electrical for housing an stuff. have you though about going back to that... might be a little more steady plus your not dealing with customers alll the time all day. goodluck man you know ill help out on the search for ya

In short Electrical sucks, and it's even harder to find work. Just ask my brother who's been un-employed for about 10 months now.

I tried to call him after posting that, but he is on vacation. I will call him later tonight or tomorrow at home, and I will let you know.

Thanks man I appreciate it.