Best thing for a bad back

V8 Beast

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. i love just coming into these to giggle at the rick vs kirk wars.

ive always heard ice 1st day of injury, heat after, and take it easy. if you can get some biofreeze, the stuff is great. ive got so many sample packs from the chiro my mom works for, i dont even have to buy the bottle. they're worth it though...maybe 5-8 bucks, and doesnt have the stink of bengay

lol. i love just coming into these to giggle at the rick vs kirk wars.

ive always heard ice 1st day of injury, heat after, and take it easy. if you can get some biofreeze, the stuff is great. ive got so many sample packs from the chiro my mom works for, i dont even have to buy the bottle. they're worth it though...maybe 5-8 bucks, and doesnt have the stink of bengay

Yeah, Thats the icey with the hot I was asking for. I heard ice 72 hours then heat afterwards. I have to assume the week of ice is just to be sure the inflamation is completely gone.

just think, you can go to the chiropracter and they will try to manipulate/massage it

Hot female doctor manipulating me for a $20 co-pay... hmmmmmmmmm

it might be 3 days...who knows.

ive got these 2 bad ass ice packs from the office, they never completely freeze because of the gel inside, but will stay cold for over an hour. ive fallen asleep on one and woke up like an hour and a half later and my back is still cold as fuck.

if you want to stop by the office to get the ice packs or some bio-freeze, its on the service rd on the south side of 161 between cleveland ave and ponderosa, called farabaugh chiropractic (http://www.chirocolumbus.com). if you call 898-1944 and talk to roberta, brenda, or kara and tell them evan sent you over there for ice packs and biofreeze. if its bad enough you feel like you need to make a visit, dr. farabaugh knows his shit, and has some info on his website. i was seeing mark mahrol mainly who i felt was just as good (i did see farabaugh when he was out of the office)

i still deal with occasional back pain from a car accident in april 08. some days my back is fine (like today) and some days (like 4-5 days in a row a week or two ago) i could feel the bulging disc in my back pressing on the nerve, and it was hurting all day. it comes and goes so ive gotten used to the ibuprofen/ice regimen.

Thanks, today is the 4th day and the pain is pretty much gone. If it comes back I'll shoot you a pm and go get one.

ill have to find a pic of the dr. that was at that office before he let her go. holy shit she was smoking hot. and maybe only like 28-29. nice

And as many times as I was rear ended in the Envoy I could write it off.. tell them to hire her back!!!!!

read this thread, and all previous medical threads. i never instigate the argument, i just come in to finish it. advice was given multiple times, if you don't like the side comments, ignore them i guess.

Your as full of crap as a christmas turkey.You finish them?:gtfo:

You have consistently shown you medical god attitude. Just because you got an md degree does not mean jack. Plenty of morons get those degrees. Heck you could go to a island in the Atlantic and get your piece of paper in just a few years.

Bottom line Kirk "think" he is gods gift to mankind.

just think, you can go to the chiropracter and they will try to manipulate/massage it

or you could give them this...

http://www.gurusoflaw.com/images/malpractice.jpg

If what you do works so well, my office would not be getting to the point were I may have to turn away new patients.

ill have to find a pic of the dr. that was at that office before he let her go. holy shit she was smoking hot. and maybe only like 28-29. nice

What was here name? I need another Doc up here to handle some of our volume.

Your as full of crap as a christmas turkey.You finish them?:gtfo:

You have consistently shown you medical god attitude. Just because you got an md degree does not mean jack. Plenty of morons get those degrees. Heck you could go to a island in the Atlantic and get your piece of paper in just a few years.

Bottom line Kirk "think" he is gods gift to mankind.

i've never acted like i know everything, i just know more than you on most medical topics--which should not be a surprise to you, or anyone else here given my background/training vs. yours. the problem is the very large chip on your shoulder--it always has been.

you see 40 new patients per day, 5 days a week?? or do you see the same 200 people every single week for their weekly (wallet) adjustment??

OMG this made me lol. It's so true. It does help as long as you keep going :( But hey if insurance pays for it and you have the time ;)

BTW I had a Discectomy in my kneck and it sucked ass.

i've never acted like i know everything, i just know more than you on most medical topics--which should not be a surprise to you, or anyone else here given my background/training vs. yours. the problem is the very large chip on your shoulder--it always has been.

Like homophobia and other phobias of a social nature do you think the sensitivity to the chiro critism could be related to his own fears of it being true? Maybe regret for not following through with getting a MD?

I want to be like dr Rick so I can be angry at science to.