New personnel best at trails

86GT

Decided to take my car to trails tonight since i'm running out of track days. I ran a new personnel best on et and mph.

Best ET

60' 1.52

330 4.380

1/8 6.720

MPH 105.45

1000 8.73

1/4 10.412

MPH 134.42

Best MPH

60' 1.592

330 4.45

1/8 6.7834

MPH 105.85

1000 8.779

1/4 10.450

MPH 135.48

and the part of love the most, I drove it home from the track after running a 10.41, 10.43 and a 10.45.:D

nice times man. your car is insane to watch, especially when lifting a wheel in second gear.

Thanks, its definatley a ride thats for sure:D

Edited by 86GT

I would like to see a 9.90 at 140 with the addition of a Mr. Freeze kit and some timing.

Hopefully by beginning of next season it will be running those times or faster with a blower change:D. I also wanted to see if you could up my rev limiter a little so i can spray it. I almost bumped it on wednesday going through at 135.

Hopefully by beginning of next season it will be running those times or faster with a blower change:D. I also wanted to see if you could up my rev limiter a little so i can spray it. I almost bumped it on wednesday going through at 135.

Yes I can.

Car is a turd. What a dissapointment it has been. :)

Tell me about, and using two power adders to do it. Wait thats right thats on boost only, i need to spray this b***h:D

Edited by 86GT

What the fuck word starts with b and ends with h, but has 4 letters in between? I need to see the wheels hanging when you hit 2nd.

oops one too many *'s , it did it atleast twice on wednesday.