Columbus Ohio Hates Tito

wagner

This card is getting better and better now

MAIN CARD

Champ Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin (for UFC heavyweight title)

Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz

Luiz Cane vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira*

Ricardo Almeida vs. Jon Fitch*

Dustin Hazelett vs. Karo Parisyan*

PRELIMINARY CARD (un-aired)

Phil Baroni vs. Amir Sadollah

Marcus Davis vs. Ben Saunders

Jason Dent vs. George Sotiropoulos

I want to see Lesnar mash Carwin. Carwin is not a small boy tho. I dont see the fight going much more then middle of 2nd round.

I think Lesnar is going to fucking hulk out on his ass. Did he not see what happend to Mir when you talk trash to Lesnar? It makes him even more focused.

Carwin is going to really have to step up on this one Lesnar is not the stiffs he has been fighting and he won't be able to munch on any of Brock's punches. Ask Heath about that strategery lol

is this in columbus?

No it is in Vegas. Coleman is an ex OSU wrestler and National Champ from Ohio and Forest is from Columbus.

The rest of the card is looking very godo fight wise.

Tito's a bitch, plain and simple.

When are these fights?

November 21st I think.

Tito can beat one person really good Ken Shamrock. Forest is much better than when they first met and he will be fighting pissed off.

Unless Tito really steps up his game I don't think this is going to end very well for him. Maybe afterwards he can climb up in his old lady's va j j to heal up.

I think Karo is in the doghouse and if he does not win this fight he is done. I could be wrong on that though.

I would agree, when is the last time he won a fight? I think it was against Nick Diaz....could be wrong. I kind of feel bad for the dude. He had some problems and has really bad social anxiety issues now, which I guess is effecting his ability to fight in front of people. That aside, I hated the way he handled himself on the ultimate fighter show.

I think Lesnar is going to fucking hulk out on his ass. Did he not see what happend to Mir when you talk trash to Lesnar? It makes him even more focused.

Carwin is going to really have to step up on this one Lesnar is not the stiffs he has been fighting and he won't be able to munch on any of Brock's punches. Ask Heath about that strategery lol

No it is in Vegas. Coleman is an ex OSU wrestler and National Champ from Ohio and Forest is from Columbus.

The rest of the card is looking very godo fight wise.

For sure. I think Carwin should survive the first round just on his size. But he will be knocked the fuck out before 1:30 of 2nd round.