Anyone interested in a dyno day sat? 10/10

DTM Brian

I would be there for sure but we have a crew rolling to cincy tomorrow that I can pass on. A friend/dealer of my has travis pastrana coming out and a few of the nitro circus people going to be at his shop and I promised to go out. I want to get the gt back on the dyno on one of these nights when you have the deals and see if the external dump made any difference. I wish I had the balls to have fun with the cobra and see what we could have done with 12psi :-) I guess thats what winter is for

Brian how long will you guys be out there. I got a day full of work but might be over alil later in the day.

Mr. Sam.

It really depends on if people are on the dyno or not. Lauren just found out she does not have to work tomorrow night and is wanting to go Larue to race her car. I would say give me a shout when you get done and I will let you know how things are going.

so anything going on? i just clocked out but, am stuck at the shop cuz my car is broke again. im trying to find a ride but, i dont want to make someone go all the way out there if nothing is happening.

Dunno.... The Misses is leaving work in about 10 Minutes. When she gets home I am going to head over there again....

KillJoy

haha wow..... what an interesting dyno day...

90cc pitbike put down 4.6hp

110cc pitbike put down 5.3 hp

90cc pitbike + some n2o put down 5.8 :)

yeaaaa we got bored quick so we threw my ttr90 u p on the dyno at first we had 150psi of air from his air compresser trying to shove air in as boost butttt the motor just woudl stall.

then we tryed some n20 right at the carb but it woudl stall again so about 2 feet away sprayed n20 an it picked up 1.2 hp hahaha

had a few tiburons come up on the dyno... turbo one put down 260+ an a super charged one i think made liek 220 or something?

all in all a good day thanks again brian.

more boost for the love of got more boooost lol 5.5 pounds is not enough :p

I'm going to try to be pushing around 8 by end of weekend. :D I can't run much more safely with this being my daily driver. Time and time again Tiburon owners have fried piston rings above 300whp.

I guess I'm also cautious because this is my first project car, so ya know...I don't really have the balls to push her until she pops.

I'll probably be out at NTR on the 25th. I ordered my battery kill switch and should have it installed by then.

Edited by heratik