Dover PWND my girl on FaceBook: Classic!!

Rhett

Yes, what does this have to do with this tho! I aint worried about finding ass!

Yes Rhett, never worry about finding ass. But wait this one is special, she tells your buddy that she really likes you while she is doing him. I have been there before. WTF? Women are fucking nuts! Or are we more nuts for still getting involved with ones like this? Oh well piitb!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

She was talking to Rob, then rob Pissed her off, so Anthony Makes out with her. Than the following weekend I sexorz her. Friday, Sunday, Mon, Tues, Wed she wont talk to me really... find out she was sexorzing with Dover, but tells him not to tell me cause she "really likes me", and told me not to tell any one because she didn't want Rob and Andii to hate her. So we keep it on the DL. But Dover being my boy.. i told him about this girl I was fucking.. and He was like "I know, I fucked her too!" I was like "what, when she was with Rob!?" "Nope Wed night"... So I was like "Peace bitch!" But somewhere down the line I fucked up and had her back over to my house. Well when i did that she never left was there for like a month. But it was all good because we got along well... except for when she would text other guys asking them if they still liked her or not. Then her EX wigger Boy friend calling me starting shit.. wich now he is threatening to kill me (yea, he is a winner!). Oh and when she drinks.. I have to carry her out of the bar... like seriously carry!! But as soon as I deploy she starts going out geting shitfaced and throwing up drunk. With I think another member on here... not going to throw the name out. And breaking little promises. All she has done is give me reasons not to trust her... so she is all pissed that we are fighting with shit she keeps starting. oh another 2 words about shit while I have been her :: Pregnancy & Miscarriage:: Dont think any body knew about that shit...

But she is on her way out... she keeps making it worse and worse for herself,

STAY TUNED MORE UPDATES TO FOLLOW!!!

edit: I forgot to mention she is 19 and "just graduated high school"... she hasnt yet new info I found out before I left too!

I don't know about anyone else, but I think you need to marry this girl ASAP. Sounds like she's got some real potential.

Obviously this girl is only good for one thing

I was thinking the same thing, GOOD FOR ONE THING ONLY. That's for developing a long-lasting relationship, sharing all of your most intimate, and emotionally vulnerable secrets, and opening your warm, fuzzy, feeling center without fear of being hurt in return.

AMIRITE ?!?! Fucking Hi-5's !!!

I was thinking the same thing, GOOD FOR ONE THING ONLY. That's for developing a long-lasting relationship, sharing all of your most intimate, and emotionally vulnerable secrets, and opening your warm, fuzzy, feeling center without fear of being hurt in return.

AMIRITE ?!?! Fucking Hi-5's !!!

or sharing the HIV

Shes all yours Mopar... I am done with it as of about 10 min ago! She got a Dear John letter from Iraq....

As for the Friends I neglected while being with her (Shanton, Dover, Anthony, Andii, Rob) Sorry, I forgot the number one rule of Bros before Hoes... Andii... You can be a bro in this scenario