I am the fastest motorcycle

fas1k

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha just kidding... I will bet im the lightest though lol

My name is Chris I own a 2002 gsxr 1000. It is currently stock wheel base but when it had a swingarm and a little spray it went 9.00 @ 156 mph

Alot of my friends are always talking about columbus racing so I wanted to get on so I could talk and view the post. Im also interested in going to the track rentals.

Thanks in advance.

what up chris i told u before i can run u an joey lol i ask donny the other day were have u been

i see you an davis have xr50s... wanna do some racing with the pitbikes lol... my yzf600 isant any where near fast so lets race ive got a ttr90 to race haha

Oh you dont want none I cant wait to tear up that 90! As a matter a fact we are goin to dyno brians with two of them tomorrow. So id like to bet on the most horsepower!

Mine

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/fas1k/l_b1b56d25910441cf96dabef4955bda76.jpg[/img]

Davis's

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/fas1k/l_d02014af1284436aaa51206e8e3e92a2.jpg[/img]

Haha m down to race... my 90 put down a whopping 4.6 hp... an put 5.8 hp on some n2o haha (just ask brian. About it when u get there)

What's done to ur fiddy?

LOL alot the only stock xr 50 pieces are the frame and seat hehe

Its got heavy duty rear spring, front springs. big bar triple clamp, tag bars, aftermarket levers, HD wheels, billet sprocket, stunt pegs.

The motor has a lightweight flywheel and High performance cdi box.

.....Oh and it has a 125cc loncin motor 4speed with a handclutch :)

• Upvote 1

Haha m down to race... my 90 put down a whopping 4.6 hp... an put 5.8 hp on some n2o haha (just ask brian. About it when u get there)

What's done to ur fiddy?

i heard the fiddys are going to be at the dyno tonight can we set something up paul?????