I am the fastest motorcycle

fas1k

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard the fiddys are going to be at the dyno tonight can we set something up paul?????

fuck dyno #;s lets race these things hes got some street tires on so lets keep it ti pavement... set up a track in a parking lot of some sort.. leme know ide be down to race

i work till 9 m-f though so weekend woudl be best.

haha I know who this is now. I bet you would want to race that drag bike lol Take the wheelie bars off and see what it does lol

But anyway how have you been?

i all good i can take the bar off the bike was made to be riden with no bar i dont no why you dont buy it my bike will fly with you on it.

i all good i can take the bar off the bike was made to be riden with no bar i dont no why you dont buy it my bike will fly with you on it.

What is it again? Does it have a hand clutch or is it a slider? How fast is it?

fuck dyno #;s lets race these things hes got some street tires on so lets keep it ti pavement... set up a track in a parking lot of some sort.. leme know ide be down to race

i work till 9 m-f though so weekend woudl be best.

Great, we have a course set up in a parking lot off of georgesville. Its half pavement and half grass. Those street tires dont keep up from goin off road. They have been muddy tons of times lol

Great, we have a course set up in a parking lot off of georgesville. Its half pavement and half grass. Those street tires dont keep up from goin off road. They have been muddy tons of times lol

nice! well u or shawn hit me up when ever u guys wanna race these things.

ive met u a few time btw. ( slow ass blue yzf600r an silver slow srt4)

10 bucks says i beat shawns ass with him riding ur pitbike vs me ha

Welcome dood...that swing arm looks familiar ;)

BTW...the 1K is goin 8's next year thanks to my jockey :cool:

lol ya hopefully, mine will be stock wheel base so 8s are outta the question. 9.00 was damn close though lol

i bet if i tried to ride a fast bike id endup flippin it over. lol

LOL I Bet that truck is way harder to drive than riding one of these little bikes lol

soo what were the dyno numbers?

Top Secret!! :)

Ha Ha let just say it was alot more than that 90 lol

And Thanks again brian, that was a ball tryin to strap down a 36in wheel base dirt bike to the dyno lmao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...