New Piece

Guest Hal

I wanted to different option for carry so I went and picked this up today.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/100_0893.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/100_0895.jpg

A little size comparison for you.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/100_0896.jpg

Looks like a wallet in your pocket

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/100_0897.jpg

You officially own a very deadly "cute" weapon. Yeah my wife has dubbed that gun cute.

Have you shot it yet?

I know, isn't it a sweet lil guy?

I haven't shot it yet, just got it about an hour ago. I need to dry fire and get used to the trigger a little bit. I'm not used to this size at all.

LCP 380?

I was actually looking into these today, wow.

Have you fired it yet? I'm undecided between this and the Ruger p95. I like the p95 for the greater capacity and probably be able to hold it better, but the lcp 380 could be carried if I decide to get my ccw soon.

Any first opinions? Can you only get two fingers on it? plus trigger finger obviously. I read somewhere they were making larger handgrips.

Is the ammo any more expensive than the 9mm? Does this gun break down/clean as easily as the p95? Would you recommend it for a first?

I know, isn't it a sweet lil guy?

I haven't shot it yet, just got it about an hour ago. I need to dry fire and get used to the trigger a little bit. I'm not used to this size at all.

I love the feel of the gun my biggest problem was how it fit in my hand. I felt like I had very little control when holding it. Almost felt like I didnt have enough space on the gun to hold onto it.

When I was looking at it I thought it was a very well put together gun especially for the price. I think they were 345-365.

Grats on purchase man post up some info after you get to shoot it and lets us know what you think of it.

LCP 380?

I was actually looking into these today, wow.

Have you fired it yet? I'm undecided between this and the Ruger p95. I like the p95 for the greater capacity and probably be able to hold it better, but the lcp 380 could be carried if I decide to get my ccw soon.

Any first opinions? Can you only get two fingers on it? plus trigger finger obviously. I read somewhere they were making larger handgrips.

Is the ammo any more expensive than the 9mm? Does this gun break down/clean as easily as the p95? Would you recommend it for a first?

I like it so far without firing it. I can still get a pretty good combat grip on it without the use of my pinky. The weird thing is the long trigger pull but it will only take a minute to get used to.

I haven't bought 9mm in a while, I just got 100 rds of 380 personal defense for 39.99. The breakdown is simple, just helps to have a pocket knife for the take down pin.

I wouldn't suggest it for a first pistol. I would rather get a little experience with a compact before going to a pocket pistol.

I like it so far without firing it. I can still get a pretty good combat grip on it without the use of my pinky. The weird thing is the long trigger pull but it will only take a minute to get used to.

That was what I was trying to explain. When I hold onto the LCP my ring finger was half on and my pinky is off in limbo.

I've been thinking of buying one of these for the simple fact to carry where you don't want it detected at all. They really look like a wallet in your pocket. I've shot a few of them and they definitely are a little weird and you really don't expect it the first shot. I had a firm grip and it still felt like it was going to come out of my hand due to only being in half of my hand. I still think I may buy one soon.

I held one of these last time I was at Blackwing, I think they were on sale for sub-200$ but dont hold me to that, I do remember them being fairly cheap. The only times I dont carry are when its an inconvenience, if I bought a pocket pistol like this I'd probably always carrry. Mind if I ask how much you picked it up for?

I held one of these last time I was at Blackwing, I think they were on sale for sub-200$ but dont hold me to that, I do remember them being fairly cheap. The only times I dont carry are when its an inconvenience, if I bought a pocket pistol like this I'd probably always carrry. Mind if I ask how much you picked it up for?

The Kel-tec are in the sub $200 range, the LCP's are about $320ish. Pretty much the same gun.