my new ride

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

04 aero, 6spd, leather, fully loaded, 70k miles

rides like a dream, the turbo sounds sexy, and it gets double the gas mileage of my truck....loving it!...never thought ide own a saab

havent gotten all the shoe polish off the windows yet, just brought it home

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/1017091730a.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/1017091635.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/1017091730.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/3kc3m23of5O85Q25Rc9ag79240c8fd8a51e.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/3nd3k73ld5Td5P85S79agb81ebbc7523e1d.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/3ne3kd3m65Qd5Td5Pa9ag82d3ec1847151e.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/1017091518.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Sharp. I am impressed. Why that one?

been looking for something nice to drive, and i was tossing around a bmw...but i wasnt into the whole euro thing when it came to parts service and maintenance....this car is on a malibu body, with a sunfire engine and a turbo...prices out a few parts and it all seemed good, maintenance schedule looked easy, and i love how these look

plus ive missed driving stick, and finding one of these in a 6spd is next to impossible, so i jumped all over this one when i saw it

Guest tbutera2112
In before Tyler scraps the mustang project and tried to be the fastest stock bottom saab :p

Nice car, all the used ones I keep finding are verts.

lol im not gonna touch this car...boost is staying the same and everything...dont need my daily breaking down!

its pretty quick for what it is, but its no rocket lol....plenty to daily though

Guest tbutera2112

the key is odd as hell...its a little plastic stub looking thing that you put in the console near the shifter lol...

and theres a ton of setting i have to mess with, gonna take some time to get used to

Guest tbutera2112

and i havent told my girl yet....inbeforeshekicksmyass haha

shes gonna find out when i go to pick her up, just gonna show up in it

she loved my truck, but she didnt have to pay for my gas :p

lol im not gonna touch this car...boost is staying the same and everything...dont need my daily breaking down!

its pretty quick for what it is, but its no rocket lol....plenty to daily though

Saving this quote for after you swap turbos with Paul and blow your motor :p

I believe saab has always had the key in that spot, even before the "digital" keys or whatever. They decided it would drastically reduce knee injuries as a result of key contact in an accident... maeks cents to me :)

I like it too sir!

I like...

I've actually driven quite a few of them. They have an amazingly loud turbo/BPV setup in stock form. Very confortable car, prepare to buy spare front tires if you drive aggresively.

Great little ecotec engine....

My biggest gripe about the car (Besides FWD) was the damn cupholders. I never felt secure putting even a can in there. I would always swear they would fall off. That the uber green interior. Always seemed dated / very 80's to me. Try "night mode" yet ? ;)

Did you by chance buy it off of Jack Maxton (SP) off of 23? They always seem to have a glut of 9-3's.

Enjoy!

Guest tbutera2112

thanks everyone i like it too!

How much did it cost you tyler.

i paid $8000 for it

you'd be suprised, they can be had for little monies

also the key your talking about tyler is also used on the new dodges, and mercedes has used a type of key like that forever

yea the key is weird...i have a spare one thats not programmed, gotta get that done...guy told me that if i lose the key its like $1200 for a new one...idk if thats true or not, just what he told me

I like...

I've actually driven quite a few of them. They have an amazingly loud turbo/BPV setup in stock form. Very confortable car, prepare to buy spare front tires if you drive aggresively.

Great little ecotec engine....

My biggest gripe about the car (Besides FWD) was the damn cupholders. I never felt secure putting even a can in there. I would always swear they would fall off. That the uber green interior. Always seemed dated / very 80's to me. Try "night mode" yet ? ;)

Did you by chance buy it off of Jack Maxton (SP) off of 23? They always seem to have a glut of 9-3's.

Enjoy!

about the front tires, im sure its bad lol...torque steer is kinda nuts from a dig in this thing, but im gonna try to drive it fairly conservatively, because of gas reasons...as for the turbo sound, with the windows up, the car is nearly silent, but i had the window cracked a little today and wow that turbo sounds sexy! this is my first turbo car, the SC on the truck was way louder, but it didnt sound as awesome

the interior is actually black, and the stripes on the seat are tan...the pics are all washed out because my cell phone doesnt have a very nice camera, and the smaller pics are one i snatched from the craigslist ad

and the night mode i clicked, and its kind of a neat feature, but its nothing i would ever use lol...seems kinda pointless!

and i actually bought it from a private party

Edited by tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
and jones...do you know what the things on the front bumper are? they point at the headlights, but i dont know what they do....also, are you familiar with these? theres a shit load of buttons that idk what they do, if i take a pic of the dash *with a real camera* would you help me figure out what all the shit is?

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler....who's cock are you sucking to buy your rides? You know I say that with love.

I'm just being jealous. When I was 19 I drove a grand am, LoL.

my dad bought me my first truck and then i bought the stang myself as a graduation present to myself when i got out of HS...traded truck for an amigo, traded amigo for a probe

then my dad passed away and left me the harley truck, so i sold the probe and have been dailying the harley...never liked the idea of 12mpg, but it was so much better than my probe with low oil pressure and almsot 200k miles

been looking around for awhile on something to replace the truck, nothing has really worked out or been what i really wanted until i found this car

Guest tbutera2112
Well atleast your honest about it ;) And sorry to hear about your loss man. <3

shit man, i make 148k per year...ferreal

and thanks...gotta keep rolling on, thats how life works man...its getting easier