New to the Columbus area

TN94Z28

I just recently moved to Canal Winchester from the Dayton area. I drive a '94 Chevy Camaro Z28. Mostly here for advice and aftermarket part buying.

18 in. HP rims

Eibach Pro-Kit Springs (Not Shown)

removable cut-off in the mid-pipe

K&N Cold air intake

and slightly tinted windows

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac43/TN94Z28/l_f9b2c53a2158415373d5c2f17e8a1eab.jpghttp://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac43/TN94Z28/Mobile%20Uploads/newwheels.jpg

Edited by TN94Z28
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow how random, my parents live in the same neighborhood. Until just recently I lived there myself, I now live on campus while going to school at OSU. I see my parents a couple times a week usually, and I've seen the car in the driveway. Looks good though, always clean and the mesh wheels set it off nice! You'll probably see/hear the white car in my signature around in a week or two.

Welcome to CR though, it's an interesting place.

• Confused 1

Guest Removed

not many brave enough to own a lt1 around here my friend.

welcome...to columbus f body's .com...you'll be a moderater in no time if you ls1 swap that thing...

used to have the room to make the swap but the new house only has a 2 car garage

Seriously? Im doing all the work on my car in a 1 car apartment garage. I have shelving, a bench, tools, random junk, my mustang and still enough room to move around and work on it. I can even fit a hoist and engine stand in front of the car. Its not much to brag about, but atleast it has electric lol

anyways....pics of your mullet or BAN!

yeah but by the time i got all the tool boxes and the trailer in there it became smaller than a 1 car garage to be able to move around and plus we sold the engine stand before the move

Organize and make sacrifices my friend....your hobbies should take some priority in your life. An engine stand can be picked up new for under $50 all day long