New to the Columbus area

TN94Z28

Sounds pretty cocky for a stock LT1 lol

He does not realize the legend of Paul's neon. It will beat ANY f-body (as long as you agree to his terms on tires :) )

There are a couple of pretty nasty LT1's on here and I had one myself at one point that will be going though a bit of a transformation soon...

He does not realize the legend of Paul's neon. It will beat ANY f-body (as long as you agree to his terms on tires :) )

There are a couple of pretty nasty LT1's on here and I had one myself at one point that will be going though a bit of a transformation soon...

yeah man i was just messin with em ive definately seen some pretty fast neons that would beat my car

6146337811 I'm ready when you are.I will be at kilkare tonight too

how long does it take you to get to kilkare from Ashville i used to live about 20 minutes away from there before i moved

dude did you not read the part where i said i have seen some pretty fast neons that would definitely beat my car

Well if youre just gonna keep talking trash, then we will have to line them up and see who the big man really is. NEON POWAHH!!!!

Well if youre just gonna keep talking trash, then we will have to line them up and see who the big man really is. NEON POWAHH!!!!

man i totally saw you the other day on 33 by gender rd. and i already kno i'm gonna be the big man

i ran a 13.9 @ 93 mph with the exhaust cap on with a burntout water pump and spark plugs on 87 octane bout 6 months ago

so the car was overheating ...missing...cutout was closed and still went 13.9 and only trapped 93 ??????

because we all know octane makes you go fasterrrrrrrrrrr!

actually if you read a Z28 owners manual it sais you will not have as much acceleration in the v8 model with any fuel under 91 octane

man i totally saw you the other day on 33 by gender rd. and i already kno i'm gonna be the big man

What did you see? The baddest Mopar on this side of the Mississippi? Cuz if thats not what you saw, then it wasnt me.

• 3 weeks later...