83 delorean for sale in ohio

87GT

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1450074600.html

1983 DeLorean DMC12 Cleanest you will find! 3200mi. Trades? - $35000 (Galion, Ohio 44833)

Date: 2009-11-03, 4:23PM EST

Reply to: sale-bqnzt-1450074600@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEANER OR NICER DELOREAN ANYWHERE! IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO ADD ONE TO YOUR COLECTION.... THIS IS THE ONE! You are looking at a 1983 Delorean dmc12, This is a 1 owner car with only 3202 miles. The car is As New as the day it was on the showroom floor. The car is a 5 speed with leather and AC. If you know anything about theese cars when they are low miles and have sat the fuel system goes bad, i have already had the updates done to this one (cost 2300.00 dollars) done by a Nationaly respected delorean mech. I have all reciepts including the original window sticker. $35000.00 (I have seen lesser cars sell for this or more!)I will listen to any trades Full or partail but NO JUNK OR PROJECTS! I know the pics are not great but come see it in person and you will not be dissapointed. Serious calls only can call Shane @ 419-565-5136.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1450074600-0 image 1450074600-1

image 1450074600-2

PostingID: 1450074600

I would like to have one of these cars. There was one sitting off Noe Bixby road that looked like it has been there for a while. I always wanted to stop by and ask the owner if he is willing to sell it. Looks like he never drives it, tires flat and all.

There are quite a few DMC-12s in Columbus, one of their bigger dealers was here. Bexley seems to have a bunch for some reason.

If that one really is titled as an 1983 vehicle, it wasn't actually sold by DeLorean, but by Consolidated International, the company that bought up DMCs assets after the bankruptcy. Consolidated later became Odd Lots/Big Lots.....