fuck Lifeline of Ohio

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

my dad passed away in january and he was an organ donor...i used to get thank you cards from people who received something from him...

ok..i get it, youre thankful...whatever

but now these stupid people keep fucking spamming me

if it isnt hard enough to lose a parent already, they feel the need to fucking remind me once a month by trying to sell me shit

"we know this is a hard time of the year, pay us $50 and we can honor your loved one with a rose"

the last one was "get your loved ones name on a plaque so they can be remembered"

wtf?? i dont want them fucking sending me mail every god damn month to tell me how im supposed to feel.... and of course their fucking note pisses me off too

"The past year has been a difficult one for you, and this is probably an especially difficult time of year for you. I am enclosing a brochure, which contains helpful suggestions for coping with the changes that have occured in your life because of the death of your loves one." and continues on with more bullshit

who the fuck are they to try and tell me how im supposed to cope?

they even included holiday cards that explain to people that it was a hard year for me, and thats why im giving shitty gifts...

wtf

some generic ass card with a fill in the blank of my dads name is surely a way to fucking honor him

there is a $250 package here...wtf??

i hate that these inconsiderate assholes feel that they need to remind me every chance i get that my father is dead...and i hate that they are trying to profit off of my loss and trying to take advantage of a hard time in my life by trying to fucking scam me

i could seriously go on forever about this shit...it almost makes me want to remove organ donor from my license so eventually when i have children they wont have to put up with this shit

just wanted to vent a little bit

/rant

on a related note, is there any way to have an address blocked from mailing to me? can i file something at the post office?

or should i just call there and tell those cunts to stop fucking spamming me?

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler, what did your father die from? I just discovered yesterday my dad has cancer of the colon. Things have definately changed around here for me.

second major heart attack...one hit him at 34 and really hurt his health, and he didnt live a healthy life style afterwards and at 42 the second one killed him

im sorry to hear about your dad jeff, hopefully the doctors are able to help treat him and i hope he has a swift recovery

Guest tbutera2112
my mother passed away a couple years ago and i went threw the same thing man...sorry you have to go threw it. its really hard when people keep reminding you let alone selling you shit.

you "went" through it, meaning they eventually gave up? or did you have to call and bitch or something?

im about to call down there but i feel like ripping someones head off, and i know that no single employee is responsible for it, so i guess its not going to do good to just call there and go off on someone

you "went" through it, meaning they eventually gave up? or did you have to call and bitch or something?

im about to call down there but i feel like ripping someones head off, and i know that no single employee is responsible for it, so i guess its not going to do good to just call there and go off on someone

eventually they will stop calling.... my father was getting the same calls 2 mins after i was and it really upset him i dont know if he ever called or anything but it just seemed like one day they just stopped calling.

Tyler,

You should call them and then tell them to remove your contact information for their records.

Guest tbutera2112
eventually they will stop calling.... my father was getting the same calls 2 mins after i was and it really upset him i dont know if he ever called or anything but it just seemed like one day they just stopped calling.

they dont have my phone number, i never give out my number, always give the number that used to be my house number, its disconnected though...or maybe it rings somewhere else now, havent called it lol

theyre just sending me huge packets in the mail all the time now

it pisses me off more than it upsets me also, i cant believe people stoop that fucking low in business practices...especially a place thats supposed to help people

another thing that pissed me off is the guy who told us in the ER that he died called us the next day to ask if he did a good job in relaying the info to us and comforting us....my mom was polite and said yea, but i was thinking "wtf...do you need a pat on the back to tell you that youre fucking sweet at telling people that their loved ones are dead"....i woulda punched him in the fucking jaw if he had asked in person....like it fucking matters if he did a good job or not, please

they dont have my phone number, i never give out my number, always give the number that used to be my house number, its disconnected though...or maybe it rings somewhere else now, havent called it lol

theyre just sending me huge packets in the mail all the time now

it pisses me off more than it upsets me also, i cant believe people stoop that fucking low in business practices...especially a place thats supposed to help people

another thing that pissed me off is the guy who told us in the ER that he died called us the next day to ask if he did a good job in relaying the info to us and comforting us....my mom was polite and said yea, but i was thinking "wtf...do you need a pat on the back to tell you that youre fucking sweet at telling people that their loved ones are dead"....i woulda punched him in the fucking jaw if he had asked in person....like it fucking matters if he did a good job or not, please

i dont know how they ever got our phone numbers but they did ..... my dad never said anything about getting anything in the mail. That Dr never ever should of done that to you and your mother. thats just not fucking right

Guest tbutera2112
i dont know how they ever got our phone numbers but they did ..... my dad never said anything about getting anything in the mail.

maybe they mail stuff instead of call now...theyve even sent me little trinkets and shit as "samples" of stuff i can buy

Guest tbutera2112

like this...idk wtf its for, and i dont remember what they were trying to sell me when they sent it

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/1105091711.jpg

maybe they mail stuff instead of call now...theyve even sent me little trinkets and shit as "samples" of stuff i can buy

I know around the holidays my dad says that he gets "memorial" stuff around Christmas in the mail. These are the hardest times for me idk about you but if you ever need someone to talk to just let me know

Guest tbutera2112
I know around the holidays my dad says that he gets "memorial" stuff around Christmas. These are the hardest times for me idk about you but if you ever need someone to talk to just let me know

it hasnt really hit yet, but im sure this christmas wont be fun...my dad died at the beginning of january...the last pics i have of me and him together were taken at christmas last yr

my dad was Jan 13th

this was a couple years ago for me but i held it in for along time and last year i finally just broke down. but talking to friends seems to help me. like i said man i know you dont know me but if you ever need anyone to talk to i understand what your going thru.

Guest tbutera2112
this was a couple years ago for me but i held it in for along time and last year i finally just broke down. but talking to friends seems to help me. like i said man i know you dont know me but if you ever need anyone to talk to i understand what your going thru.

same to you

my fiance has been a HUGE help for me, shes the only reason ive done so well

Man sorry to hear about all this, im not going to sit here and act like I know what you guys are going through because I dont. I know how much I love my dad and would be hurt beyond if I lost him. Let alone having people emailing me trying to make fucking money from me. Hopefully they stop and leave you alone, fucking people always trying to make a buck.

second major heart attack...one hit him at 34 and really hurt his health, and he didnt live a healthy life style afterwards and at 42 the second one killed him

im sorry to hear about your dad jeff, hopefully the doctors are able to help treat him and i hope he has a swift recovery

wow....he was young. Sorry to hear about that. My dad died a few years ago and my mom a year later. Sucks for sure and I can't imagine getting badgered afterwards by people you really don't want to hear from to begin with. The only advice I can offer is what I would most likely do. I would save up every single letter they sent and once I felt I had enough I'd put the shit in a box and mail it all back to them. Doesn't really do anything but it'd probably make me feel better. Have you tried doing a "return to sender" on the envelopes?

I lost my father in March. Since I am the executor I still get mailings for bullshit. I can't believe what vultures are out there. The one that gets me are the letters from people who want to come in and clean out the house for me and sell it (for bottom dollar of course). Fucking vultures.