What should or can I do? look inside

boosted98gst

Ok after the house fire this year I ended up moving back to my parents for a few months, I could not take it that long and just found an Apartment to move in till I can buy a house in the country. 6-7 months go by and its really quiet here, everyone seems mature with no BS.

3 months ago I noticed a handicap gentleman who looked at the APT next door, he is not full handicap just slow. He would come over and say hi and ask me a few questions about the other neighbors, seemed like a real nice guy. I figured he would be the best bet to move in because no younger people would move in and party 24/7. Well hes been here around 2 months and tons of weird weird stuff goes on. The apt has a full basement and the divider thing between the apt's is not that great, you can hear people pretty easy. Well I always hear what sounds like someone beating or killing animals , it always sounds like 2 male voices talking , then you will hear a crazy shreak from a cat and hear a bunch of noises. The funny thing is when im going to work I never see animals in his window or him walking a dog or signs of an animal owner. He must not work because he is up at all hours of the night, and his car never leaves the parking spot. I seen it gone 1 time in the 3 months. In 2 months ive herd over 20 different crazy sounds of what sounds like an aminal being hurt.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now when I see him outside he is always with a shady looking guy, they never say hi to me or even look at me. My girlfriend also thinks something is up because she feeling like someone peeping at her in the bathroom. Every time anyone is in the bathroom you can also hear someone on the other end of the wall, one night at around 3am you could hear something being slid up in the wall to our side. Even in the basement someone popped out the drywall and insulation and it was laying on the floor. It had to be pushed out from his side due to the way it was knocked out. It was in perfect view for someone to look through and watch whoever was doing laundry from across the room. Is there anything I can do about this? I took pictures of the basement before I nailed a board up. I really have a gut feeling something is not right.

I am not sure if they can do anything because he owns this townhouse. He bought it. I am just the one renting.

Im sure if you contacted the police and told them what was going on some sort of investigation could go on. Tell them youve heard women yelling from his basement at night and theyll have a search warrent in no time. Just make sure he doesn't think your the one that called the 5-0 on him.

yeah confront him so he can come rape you in the middle of the night.

Plus we will need pictures of gf to tell whats going on in the bathroom...

Yeah im not going to confront him so he can go crazy on her while im not home or something.http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/T4.jpg

Hang a few signs inside your apartment so he can see them only if he is looking, something along the lines of "if you really are watching me I'll take in the butt whenever you're ready", you get the idea. When he approches you, you'll have proof.

Thats what my buddy josh said, PETA has money from donations to really get in deep.

They have more money and power than most people realize. It's crazy. If you can bring them anything that supports your accusations of animal torture they will nail his ass to the wall.

Buy a gun. Speak loudly about your plot to kill the neighbors.

But more seriously, I would call the police about it. Do whatever you can to get them to take note of the situation, so if anything happens in the future you have prior allegations.

Yeah im going to go and talk with the police detective don mcGlen tomorrow, he just called me back just a second ago. And yes I already have a few gun's.

They have more money and power than most people realize. It's crazy. If you can bring them anything that supports your accusations of animal torture they will nail his ass to the wall.

Thats the issue I have no proof, but we have 2 cats and they are always in the basement looking up at the wall because they must hear the other cats also. I am not a vet but I know when an animal is being hurt, I have 2 cats and have never herd these type of tones and screeches from cats. Just as fast and the noise start's it just stops nothing else then it will happen again later on.