What should or can I do? look inside

boosted98gst

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the issue I have no proof, but we have 2 cats and they are always in the basement looking up at the wall because they must hear the other cats also. I am not a vet but I know when an animal is being hurt, I have 2 cats and have never herd these type of tones and screeches from cats. Just as fast and the noise start's it just stops nothing else then it will happen again later on.

Get a video recorder and next time you hear animal sounds go record it. Then call PETA about it and tell them you have a video recording of it. There is your proof.

Thats the issue I have no proof, but we have 2 cats and they are always in the basement looking up at the wall because they must hear the other cats also. I am not a vet but I know when an animal is being hurt, I have 2 cats and have never herd these type of tones and screeches from cats. Just as fast and the noise start's it just stops nothing else then it will happen again later on.

next time it happens push the insulation out and look through.

Yeah im not going to confront him so he can go crazy on her while im not home or something.http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/T4.jpg

nice but can i get a body shot. Im gonna need this sort of... information before making a serious, informative reply to your post. Thanks.

Now when I see him outside he is always with a shady looking guy, they never say hi to me or even look at me. My girlfriend also thinks something is up because she feeling like someone peeping at her in the bathroom. Every time anyone is in the bathroom you can also hear someone on the other end of the wall, one night at around 3am you could hear something being slid up in the wall to our side. Even in the basement someone popped out the drywall and insulation and it was laying on the floor. It had to be pushed out from his side due to the way it was knocked out. It was in perfect view for someone to look through and watch whoever was doing laundry from across the room. Is there anything I can do about this? I took pictures of the basement before I nailed a board up. I really have a gut feeling something is not right.

There probably reading this as we speak. :ninja:

nice but can i get a body shot. Im gonna need this sort of... information before making a serious, informative reply to your post. Thanks.

Yeah im sure I have some older pic's or something haha lol but back to the topic that is a real good idea about asking him if he herd them also. Tonight as I was walking outside and seen 2 new small cats outside, one had a tag the other did not.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/T1.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/t3.jpg

Do not really have body shots, other pic was in Vegas with my best friend from high school.

Good luck man. If you're really that worried about it then you should do something. Maybe record the noise with a video camer and THEN call the police. If they have some sort of evidence before hand they may be more willing to do more then just knock on the door and ask a few questions. I don't know about PETA... I think that is just hype, I've heard of animal control, but I don't think Columbus has anything like the ASPCA (Police for animals). I could be wrong though. Let us know what happens...this is definatly odd.

Now when I see him outside he is always with a shady looking guy, they never say hi to me or even look at me. My girlfriend also thinks something is up because she feeling like someone peeping at her in the bathroom. Every time anyone is in the bathroom you can also hear someone on the other end of the wall, one night at around 3am you could hear something being slid up in the wall to our side. Even in the basement someone popped out the drywall and insulation and it was laying on the floor. It had to be pushed out from his side due to the way it was knocked out. It was in perfect view for someone to look through and watch whoever was doing laundry from across the room. Is there anything I can do about this? I took pictures of the basement before I nailed a board up. I really have a gut feeling something is not right.

What the fuck dude just get out of Marysville. That guy is liable to come at you with retard strength you have never seen before, kill you rape your cat etc etc.

Just call the authorities and say you think your neighbor is a terrorist, than all kind of investigation will go on.

But seriously, you should ask him upfront what the noises are, and if you think he is lying to you, call the cops saying your neighbor is doing some suspicious activity and he could be hurting animals.

What the fuck dude just get out of Marysville. That guy is liable to come at you with retard strength you have never seen before, kill you rape your cat etc etc.

That is so funny to me, this is no way of me making fun of handicap people but my dads uncle was retarded, all he would do all day long is smoke a pipe and stare at me. No joke he would puff so hard on the pipe, it would be glowing red. One day I was at a family gathering when john (handicap) flipped the fuck out for some reason, that was the first time I ever seen RETARD strength, it took 4 guys to take him down, by that time he fucking destroyed tables, TV, coffee table, holes in the wall it was crazy. No joke I am scared of handicap people, I don't know why but whenever I am around them I get all up tight.

Either way I just came back from filling out a report with the police, they did take it way more serious then I thought. Anyone that lives around this area knows a few months ago they kept finding animals dumped in the country with gunshots or skinned( was on the news). A lot of the dogs found were Italian greyhound guess worth a bit of money. Either way im not saying this is part of that but the police said they are going to talk with the condo people and told me to bring them the pictures I had.

That is so funny to me, this is no way of me making fun of handicap people but my dads uncle was retarded, all he would do all day long is smoke a pipe and stare at me. No joke he would puff so hard on the pipe, it would be glowing red. One day I was at a family gathering when john (handicap) flipped the fuck out for some reason, that was the first time I ever seen RETARD strength, it took 4 guys to take him down, by that time he fucking destroyed tables, TV, coffee table, holes in the wall it was crazy. No joke I am scared of handicap people, I don't know why but whenever I am around them I get all up tight.

Either way I just came back from filling out a report with the police, they did take it way more serious then I thought. Anyone that lives around this area knows a few months ago they kept finding animals dumped in the country with gunshots or skinned( was on the news). A lot of the dogs found were Italian greyhound guess worth a bit of money. Either way im not saying this is part of that but the police said they are going to talk with the condo people and told me to bring them the pictures I had.

I had a friend that was attacked two years ago in an assisted living facility. The guy (handicapped) refused to shut off the tv for an activity, when my said friend shut it off the guy charged and lifted him by his neck and slammed his head into a wall until there was a hole. My friend also stated his feet never touched ground until the guy was subdued.

I had a friend that was attacked two years ago in an assisted living facility. The guy (handicapped) refused to shut off the tv for an activity, when my said friend shut it off the guy charged and lifted him by his neck and slammed his head into a wall until there was a hole. My friend also stated his feet never touched ground until the guy was subdued.

I know you are being 100% serious because the lady I work with now, collected some type of medical money each month and had to quit her main job full time at honda because she use to work part time in a assisted living. Her face is still fucked up , her nose was broken, they had to replace the bones under her cheek, 50 some staples to lower her "face" to do the surgery. her face is all messed up with scars from him scratching her. she was so lucky that someone there that was strong to drag him off her. She thought she was going to be killed. either way 3 years ago on thanksgiving that guy ended up killing someone in Marysville and was charged with murder. Shot him with a shot gun over a small a argument'/.

I know you are being 100% serious because the lady I work with now, collected some type of medical money each month and had to quit her main job full time at honda because she use to work part time in a assisted living. Her face is still fucked up , her nose was broken, they had to replace the bones under her cheek, 50 some staples to lower her "face" to do the surgery. her face is all messed up with scars from him scratching her. she was so lucky that someone there that was strong to drag him off her. She thought she was going to be killed. either way 3 years ago on thanksgiving that guy ended up killing someone in Marysville and was charged with murder. Shot him with a shot gun over a small a argument'/.

That's nuts.

Hehe now we just have to wait and listen to John Corby for the news about this dude.