What should or can I do? look inside

boosted98gst

Every time anyone is in the bathroom you can also hear someone on the other end of the wall, one night at around 3am you could hear something being slid up in the wall to our side. Even in the basement someone popped out the drywall and insulation and it was laying on the floor. It had to be pushed out from his side due to the way it was knocked out.

Creepiest shit I've ever heard. Get a security system w/motion detectors, a loaded shotgun, a pitbull, and move back in with your parents. Holy fuck.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, ur a pussy. Grow some fucking balls and ask him whats up or move. only 2 choices you have now.

You do not know me well then. Just because I am not going to do cop work and start asking a retard questions because "I think" he is doing something illegal. The police told me they would handle it, I will let them do there job. Don mcglinn the detective here told me if I start trying to take the law in my own hands and harassing him I can be charged , because right now there is no proof of anything. Yes I think its creepy, Yes I wish they would figure something out, No I am not scared .

Knock on their door.... when they answer, point a gun at their head... enter their home, and ask WTF are the noises.

???

KillJoy

Win!

Seriously though, I'd just start slipping notes under his door with shit like, "we're watching you".