What suspension to buy (LS1)?

Sully

I am trying to compile my xmas list for the girl. I want car parts, and something I need to fix this winter is the suspension on the TA.

I don't NEED adjustable stuff, but will consider it. I want to drop the car about an inch all the way around. Would like a 'similar to stock' (or better) ride. I will need all new shocks and springs.

What do I tell her to buy?

You'll need an adjustable panhard rod for sure if you're lowering the car, and I'd strongly suggest lower control arm relocation brackets (bolt-in works fine). Then just pick out what shocks and springs you want and roll.

More specificly I'd get a double adjustable panhard bar (much easier to adjust) from UMI or BMR, bolt-on LCA relocation brackets (so you can install them yourself) from either BMR or UMI, and then Strano springs and Koni shocks, Bilstein if I wanted to save a few bucks. That's my 2 cents on the topic.

You mentioned lowering the car which is why I went this way.

I already have a double adjustable phb on the car, so I'm good to go there.

I want to lower it to get rid of that 4x4 look. I think lowering it an inch will be good enough; nothing too crazy.

I just don't know what shocks and springs to go with.

I guess maybe I'm looking for some opinions from people who have lowered their cars and say, these xxxxxxx brand of shocks/springs sucks. xxxxxxxx is a better brand for what you are looking for, etc.