that's what she said.

OsuMj

I've been on this ridiculous 'that's what she said' kick lately. I'll share a few, but I want to hear yours.

Mmmk, so I was at work the other day and our accountant was talking about the plane crash in the Hudson and I overheard him say "He really put it in there nice and slow"... that's what she said.

I was walking to class this morning and two ladies behind me were talking about Boss Dogs on campus, and the one says "Oh, do you like hot dogs?" and the other one replies " OH yeah! A good hot dog every once in a while is really great" ... that's what she said.

:D this thread wins the tread of the day award BTW and mj.... rep points!!!

conversation i had earlier to day at work,

this is pertaining to plasma t.v.'s by the way.

manager: oh yeah man that 42" sharp is nice man!

other manager: but that 46" vizio is the same price....

manager: but i would sacrifice the 4 inches.

ME: that's what she said!

Ok, here's one I heard from a friend of mine yesterday who works in a lab:

I was putting a pressure release valve on a dewar, and this girl I worked with yelled across the lab "dude, wrong hole!" to which I responded... "that's what she said".

Ok, here's one I heard from a friend of mine yesterday who works in a lab:

I was putting a pressure release valve on a dewar, and this girl I worked with yelled across the lab "dude, wrong hole!" to which I responded... "that's what she said".

geez, I actually know what a dewar is... having designed them in a previous profession...

I went to a hockey game yesterday and noticed how great the guys were on the ice. This one guy fell, slid, and recovered in one solid swoop. I explaimed, "my god, they're sooo smooth". My friend basically jumps out of his chair and exclaims "THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!"

My friend was on my futon, which is mega old and broken. While struggling to get up she says "man, its hard to get off this thing"... that's what she said.

So last night me and a friend went 50/50 on a bottle and for some reason he had 13 one dollar bills in his wallet that he wanted to give me to cover his half. I said "dude, I don't want that in my wallet... it'll be so thick I won't be able to sit on it."

to which he replyed "thats what she said"

Edited by wrillo

• 3 months later...

A while ago I was hanging out with my girlfriend and some friends. Someone said a great "that's what she said" (that I can't remember) right as my girlfriend was having a drink of her beer, and she choked a little bit because it made her laugh. As soon as she got herself under control, she goes "Wait till I'm done swallowing first!" (meaning, before making her laugh). To which I reply ...that's what SHE said.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...