SpaceGhost troll thread

SpaceGhost

All right I'll take it. $100 it is.

Ben what is Chris talking about me going BACK to OR and whining to you? I don't remember calling you, I remember you calling me on the phone at work and asking what was going on, correct?

Yup. I called you. No idea what Chris is talking about you going to OR and whining. I'd just posted something along the lines of you were pissed off because of the work you do on here and Chris put you in the miserable user group. I said you guys should talk and work this shit out because it was petty and retarded. Oh hai guys, look where we are again!

:nono:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. I called you. No idea what Chris is talking about you going to OR and whining. I'd just posted something along the lines of you were pissed off because of the work you do on here and Chris put you in the miserable user group. I said you guys should talk and work this shit out because it was petty and retarded. Oh hai guys, look where we are again!

exactly, chris put me in the miserable users category, and I said well if I can't do what I am supposed to do then I don't need to do so. I took it as my pink slip.

I have no problem with Hal. or anyone on here, it's all in fun. I don't hate people because, come on it's the net. As for others whatever I can't control that.

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/LOL.jpg

I thought he was talking about me. The countdown was to me owning him. Guess I owned myself. LOL

No idea what Chris is talking about you going to OR and whining. I'd just posted something along the lines of you were pissed off because of the work you do on here and Chris put you in the miserable user group. I said you guys should talk and work this shit out because it was petty and retarded. Oh hai guys, look where we are again!

Absolutely correct, except the entire thing was worded more like a crybaby pity party and it's really too bad it was deleted after Ben was re-promoted as a mod so he couldn't read it.

exactly, chris put me in the miserable users category, and I said well if I can't do what I am supposed to do then I don't need to do so. I took it as my pink slip.

Absolutely incorrect, you demanded to be removed as a mod well before I punished you for bringing a year old and locked thread to the top for no good reason. I didn't treat you any differently than I would have treated any member.

Edited by excell

Absolutely incorrect, you demanded to be removed as a mod well before I punished you for bringing a year old and locked thread to the top for no good reason. I didn't treat you any differently than I would have treated any member.

Well before? I remember it as being the same day. You have already been proven by Stillman to be posting stuff that is untrue. You have no credibility.

BTW How could I bump a year old thread if I wasn't a mod? last time I checked regular members can't do that. And all posts that are 6 months old are automatically locked.

:o Your rules not mine.

So are you mistaken again?

Well before? I remember it as being the same day. You have already been proven by Stillman to be posting stuff that is untrue. You have no credibility.

BTW How could I bump a year old thread if I wasn't a mod? last time I checked regular members can't do that. And all posts that are 6 months old are automatically locked.

:o Your rules not mine.

So are you mistaken again?

You're correct, I had that backwards - I made you a miserable user well before you demanded to be removed as a mod. And it wasn't the same day, it was May 11th. You had your little temper tantrum and demanded to be removed on May 18th. Talk about not remembering and no credibility. You've already tried to accuse me of taking sides on sponsorship, which is a flat LIE. So who has a credibility problem?

Stillman himself said he couldn't find what he posted.

As for what I said, I can't find the thread anymore. It's on here somewhere.

It can't be found because it was deleted so you couldn't read it.

Bottom line is, you're butthurt over being treated the same as any other member and you expect some gold fucking bade of honor.

Oh and Ben if you think I was picking on you, here's a thread from May 5th where I let your stupid bullshit slide and even took up for you: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65922

Now you wonder why but a few days later I made you miserable for doing abusive shit? Puh-leze.

I also could give a fuck to bet on anything, except maybe I'll bet that if I pissed you off enough you'd disappear back to Ohio Riders and whine to Casper again until Anthony gives in and sucks your cock to come back here.

:confused:That's not quite how that went down but okay. He wasn't posting on Ohio Riders either. He still doesn't. Remember, he doesn't have a bike anymore and never will again.

OK, maybe you missed this.

Also let's go back to the "temper tantrum", I asked to have a rule to have the Banners left out of other members sigs, because it gives unfair exposure to a few sponsors. I was told no and I thought about it and said remove me. Why, because I thought it was unfair. I didn't want to be the coordinator and have my hands tied in that regard. If that is being a baby, they so be it. I was looking out for the people who paid money to this site. I have nothing more to say in this thread. Forgive me for having some principles.