saturday/sunday

Guest Removed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

and FYI, Im not up for feeding every one again...bring you own drinks(none akly), or we can all chip in on pizza and shat

Run out of food?

KillJoy

what?

like stated..i wasnt up for feeding every one...we was going to order pizza, but i have things to go do..

every thing was great till some tard fuck smashed a quad into the shop door:mad:....see thread in kitchen....

Guest Removed
ur gay for making sweet plans on bad days. sunday is the last day of gun season.

fuck you jelly roll...you only come over when you want something..so fuck you. you still havent came out to ride...:gtfo:

thats a lie bitch. I even came over while I was on the clock. making parts runs. I've ben over atleast 8-10 times and its only been once where I came over and needed your help. why is everyone so edgy now. do we need a community get laid party on here or something

Guest Removed
thats a lie bitch. I even came over while I was on the clock. making parts runs. I've ben over atleast 8-10 times and its only been once where I came over and needed your help. why is everyone so edgy now. do we need a community get laid party on here or something

im not edgy bitch..im being me....

8-10 time my ass..you better cut that in half, and sit back and remember why you was here those 5 times...

and its not my fault you stopped over here on company time to try and push your rod bearings out:p

Guest tbutera2112

i will not be participating in this event if i am not notified of your location sir.

should i just put my headphones on and walk down the train tracks until i found the remains of a rodeo?

(too soon?)

Guest Removed
i will not be participating in this event if i am not notified of your location sir.

should i just put my headphones on and walk down the train tracks until i found the remains of a rodeo?

(too soon?)

should have never destroyed it...we would still be rocking that bitch into trees and shit:(

rethought it and still the same. I came all those times to see what's goin on with you and your shop and the one time I came over is when you offered to help me fix my friends cobra. at this point in our little conversation here I can't tell if your just giving me a hard time or being an ass about it. I would love to be able to come out as much as I want but working 46 hours, and the g/f going to school full--time leaves me with the baby a lot.

Guest Removed
rethought it and still the same. I came all those times to see what's goin on with you and your shop and the one time I came over is when you offered to help me fix my friends cobra. at this point in our little conversation here I can't tell if your just giving me a hard time or being an ass about it. I would love to be able to come out as much as I want but working 46 hours, and the g/f going to school full--time leaves me with the baby a lot.

you know i give you a hard way to go any time we talk..

btw , leave any more drive shaft bolts loose?:bangbang:

Guest tbutera2112

youre one up tight motherfucker...god damn go get your tampon fool