saturday/sunday

Guest Removed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
he can put his tampon back in after you pull his cock out of your mouth

that shit wouldnt make it past my lips anyways, too fucking tiny i told him to fuck off AND i still kept his $$

Guest Removed
that shit wouldnt make it past my lips anyways, too fucking tiny i told him to fuck off AND i still kept his $$

at least you cam out and admit you put cocks in your mouth for money..no wonder your broke..your not even good at that

Guest Removed

you would have got schooled any way...lol

had a blast today guys thanks for those to came over..

(must that where here arent on here) Jeff never made it out of the oven .

Yup. The casing cracked on my circa 1989 OEM heater and was pissing water up and out. The new heater we bought didn't directly hook up to the original fittings and piping, so we spent eight hours and four runs to Lowes to get it right.

I'm writing it off on my taxes as an energy saving home improvement :D

Yup. The casing cracked on my circa 1989 OEM heater and was pissing water up and out. The new heater we bought didn't directly hook up to the original fittings and piping, so we spent eight hours and four runs to Lowes to get it right.

I'm writing it off on my taxes as an energy saving home improvement :D

People at Lowes know me by name

• 2 weeks later...
anymore of these comming up soon? I just bought a fun trail/mud truck and its reliable enough to drive up to cbus w/ my 4wheeler in the back so i'll be bringing double win

robs ass rides out there daily lol im sure he will have another day here soon what truck did u get? do you have a winch? now that its gettin winter no ones brining there fun trucks back ther an rogbs 2wd truck aitn shit back there if u get stuck haha

robs ass rides out there daily lol im sure he will have another day here soon what truck did u get? do you have a winch? now that its gettin winter no ones brining there fun trucks back ther an rogbs 2wd truck aitn shit back there if u get stuck haha

1987 Toyota pickup

22r engine

4x4

5spd.

I worked on it all last week to get it looking and running great. Shes good to go anywhere now. I drove it around all day today about 30miles or so.

Next thing on my list for it are some 31x10.5x15 inch tires. I'll try and get pics up. Its such a fun ass truck

31s are too tiny

I know they are but I dont feel like putting a lift on it right now and I can put 33's on it if I felt like it but I want 31's so it doesn't run like a dog. If I go 33's or higher i'll have to change out the gears for higher ones.

That bronco I sold over the summer had 35's on it