Ohio Riders Spring Dyno Day - 4/4/2009

DTM Brian

ill call or shoot you a PM either on here or CR and we can set somethign up.

what do you think about the "PAIR " valve deal

should we pinch off the lines to get the correct a/f or should i try to take it out all together??

Hmm. I am not sure to be honest. What do others think?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes over 325, the dyno wouldnt read.

The horsepower rating of 325 is the suggestted max hp in regards to the bearings on the dyno. It will read well above 325. The dyno might need some new bearings after a few pulls.

If the weather is cooperative we could ride down 93 to 541 and grab 16 or something to 40. Would be a few hundred miles and lots more fun that 77 or 271. Whadya' think?

I think Kawi Kid and are are going to try to go. If you're riding down 93, we could meet up with ya.

yeah, I don't have an extra 34k around... but I couldn't even imagine what 0-200mph in ~7 seconds would feel like

ride Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point, its 0-100 in like 4 seconds, so just double it and your pretty much there. Except on a bike would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much cooler!!

ride Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point, its 0-100 in like 4 seconds, so just double it and your pretty much there. Except on a bike would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much cooler!!

i think that should be the next ride they come up with! :eek:

i think that should be the next ride they come up with! :eek:

haha, hellz yah!! they have a ride somewhere in the world thats bikes. theres a video on youtube of a group of guys in race suits and helmets riding on it, lol. but its not as fast as a bike. and bikes dont do barrel rolls (on purpose) haha

only when you flip em in the pea gravel at mid-ohio... wait that was me.. DOH!!

Please bring cash as this will save me time having to run credit cards which I have to do manually over the phone. This will also make it easier for me to take care of the donation to Ohio Riders.

just say NO Credit Cards!! make it easy on ya!!

So I think this thread needs some sort of official tally as to who for sure plans on comming out to this so everyone knows who and how many to expect. I know at least 5-7 peeps including myself, from Dayton are comming over.

we meeting up to ride out there?

I think meeting at the Benchwood/Miller lane area right off 75 would be good so that the peeps from North of 70 and south of 70 can meet in the middle

okay, google street view shows a speedway at the corner of miller lane and benchwood, is that still there? Want to meet there?

Its going to eat up time if you try and do it on dyno day. I would say it should be done before they arrive but I deleted mine all together

again... im getting dynotuned before the dyno day.. this is a dyno tune session im doing with him, not just a couple of runs..

but brian i think im just gonna delete the PAIR valve all together.