Ohio Riders Spring Dyno Day - 4/4/2009

DTM Brian

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you referring to someone doing the map changes for you? If so, you'll want to schedule a tuning session with him.

I am 3 hours away, no point in showing up to just make pulls unless I can get some tuning work done.. If all that can be done is some off the shelf maps plugged in, still a waste of 6 hours of ride time is all...

brian ill be there yet again, and this time with no problems lol.

when we getting my bike in for dyno tuning?

I wanted to get in touch with you about this. Let me know when you are ready and I will have my Brand X car on hand for you to work your magic.

Another question I have is....."How many pulls would I need to get a custom map for my PCIII?" I downloaded the map off power commander's website for my bike and exhaust. Would probably be good enough but I also heard you need about 10 pulls for a good map. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would suggest us doing a tune on your bike either before or after the dyno day. The 2 pulls for $25.00 will start at 12pm. We can set aside a couple of hours before the dyno day as early as 8am to tune your bike or save it for the end of the day. I will work around your schedule so we can get it done.

I wanted to get in touch with you about this. Let me know when you are ready and I will have my Brand X car on hand for you to work your magic.

ill call or shoot you a PM either on here or CR and we can set somethign up.

what do you think about the "PAIR " valve deal

should we pinch off the lines to get the correct a/f or should i try to take it out all together??

Greg just PM'd me this. Anyone mind if I bring her for the Dyno Day?!? :D

Here Ya go Fonz...JUMP ON THIS...I heard it was for sale. You got first pick:

Stotz Racing ProStreet Blackbird for sale: and Kent comes with the package

Kent Stotz’s 7.27@201.82 record setting 585HP Blackbird with a complete history and all Blackbird data to date is for sale for $34,000 if purchased before the first race March 1st. Buy the bike and set up camp on the Manufacturers Midway with the Stotz Racing-Honda Drag Race Team. Kent will tune and teach at all AMA Dragbike events and select test sessions. Kent will be tuning for his son Frank in the much less time consuming SuperStreet class. This has left Kent with the time to mentor the next team that wants to win and set records in the ProStreet class. Kent’s Honda win and record bonuses can transfer to new owner. E-mail serious inquiries to kentstotz@comcast.net.

032407a.jpg

That would be sweet, but I'm not so sure Brian would let it near his Dyno.

i dont know how much that bike makes but mikey slowes busa that runs the same class and runns 7.20s at 203 makes around 500whp and brains dyno taps out at 325 i think