2002 Z28 Parts for Sale (More added)

Brandon

All these parts are off a 2002 Z28 that had 71, 457 miles on the clock.

-Stock Subframe - $20 (Pending)

-Front struts and springs -$20 OBO

-Lower control arms -$20 each

-Upper control arms- $10 each

-Loaded Cylinder heads -$200

-Pushrods -$20

-Stock 02 auto drive shaft $30

-ABS module - $50

-Front sway bar - $10

-Ac condensor -$10

-ABS Module -$50

-Passenger door -$75 for EVERYTHING IN THE DOOR, glass panels ect, prefer to just sell the whole door if possible.

-Rear Seats Cloth - $10

Steering column-$45

-Pedals-$15

-Black Dash - $40 (you remove it)

-Quarter panel glass -$20 each

-Front windshield $30 (you remove it)

-Passenger fendor-$10 (you remove it)

-AC lines-$10

-Passenger seat -$15

Theres a good amount more, but I cant think of everything, I am going to scrap the car in about 2 weeks, so if you need something please just say something.

Everything is at my home in Delaware, you can pick the parts up here or at the shop.

Any questions please feel free

-Brandon

Edited by Brandon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The brakes would be a nice upgrade for my 95 Z28. If no one has taken them I will. I'll have to check what all I need for the upgrade other than calipers and rotors. I'm also looking for some misc parts from the driver door if you are interested in selling those too (window track stuff).

I swapped out LS1 front brakes on the '94 Formula I had. If you can get the spindles too, that makes it a breeze. Just pop the upper and lower ball joints and unhook the brake line at the frame, and swap out the whole assembly. Just be sure to get the brake lines too. Did the swap and had the tires back on in less than an hour and a half, not working very hard. Its a pretty straight forward swap. $50 is a STEAL. I think I paid $200 or so back when I did it.

I have the spindles as well, so I would be happy to sell those. Give me a call on my cell 614-395-8163 or at the shop 614-444-5884 if you have any questions. Let me know if you want to pick the parts up at the shop or at my home.

-Brandon

I will take the subframe if you still got it. Also if your deal falls through I would be interested in the computer and wiring. lmk

Still have the sub frame, its as good as yours! Call me at the shop or my cell!

Also I have several other pieces off the chassis I will try and list this weekend, so if you know you need something PM me ahead of time.