Will pay cash for your guns...

Evolved8

If you have any unneeded or unused shotguns etc.. that you would like to sell let me know what you have.

-shotguns

-AR-15 or M-4

-Anything else that you may want gone.

Thanks in advance, Please PM me with info details and pictures.

Lol I don't know what it's worth, but if steve wants to pay me that much I will sell it!!

On a side note, I love it and hasn't bothered me that it's 28oz. It's an amazing piece. Be jealous Hoblick!!

no jealousy here.. ill take my glock over that heavy thing any day lol

lol.. we shall see.. i see you buying a glock before i buy a 1911 for a carry

It's not a full sized 1911!! That would be a bitch to carry, I think for my biuld it's fits perfect as far as weight and size. You will be the first to hear if I carry a glock!

Going from a M&P9 to the kimber was a night and day when it comes to comfortable shooting. I just don't like that style anymore, but it could change.

You'll grow out of the kiddie plastic guns all in due time. :)

Are you talking about super soakers? I have a crap load of those don't make me break out my super soaker 50 on you. I filled it with urine ;)

You had a total of $50k in a subaru...

pwned.

Did you ever get that AK sold? The romy underfolders vances has now aren't too overpriced, but their AR-15s are always a little high in my opinion. The S&W (ar15) isn't super awful right now, but only because they're doing the 5 free p-mags offer or whatever. It's still not a good deal.