dropped phone in water today... what to do?

Guest JCroz91

Guest JCroz91

dropped my BB storm in a pitcher of water! the batteries water damage thing is showing water damage but the sticker on the phone itself isnt showing damage.

my gf has the tour which uses the same battery. so i can just put her battery in and take it to VZW and just say it stopped working and they would replace it right? its still under there year warranty.

u think theres anyway i can get them to just give me the tour insted? i like the storm i just dont like the touch screen.

Guest JCroz91
always trying to find a way to get out of shit....just pay the $50 insurance and get a replacement.

unless youre against phone insurance as well?

still got a stick in your ass? damn dude. id hate living my life pissed off all the time. but maybe thats why so many ppl love me :D

why pay it when i can get around it? if you were smart you would do the same thing

still got a stick in your ass? damn dude. id hate living my life pissed off all the time. but maybe thats why so many ppl love me :D

why pay it when i can get around it? if you were amoral you would do the same thing

Fixed.

Guest Removed

stick in his ass? maybe it was the same stupid stick you got hit in the head with.

obviously you dont know tyler very well...lol

do what copperhead said..bet it will be fine tomorrow

Guest JCroz91
stick it in the fridge, don't touch it until tomorrow, see if it works then

that works? iv never heard of that. i tried the bowl of rice for like 30 min... that didnt help

always trying to find a way to get out of shit....just pay the $50 insurance and get a replacement.

unless youre against phone insurance as well?

WWWOOOOWWWW.......see now I know you on his DICK.

You cant even stop posting on his Threads.....

And you got the nerve to call someone a DOUSCH....HAHA, GUY get REAL.

Guest JCroz91
stick in his ass? maybe it was the same stupid stick you got hit in the head with.

obviously you dont know tyler very well...lol

do what copperhead said..bet it will be fine tomorrow

i dont know tyler at all. never talked to the dude before he started to come after me like a crazy fuk

Guest Removed
i dont know tyler at all. never talked to the dude before he started to come after me like a crazy fuk

maybe thats why OR did it too :gtfo:

is your old screenname martin by chance?

Guest tbutera2112

why pay it when i can get around it? if you were smart you would do the same thing

WWWOOOOWWWW.......see now I know you on his DICK.

You cant even stop posting on his Threads.....

And you got the nerve to call someone a DOUSCH....HAHA, GUY get REAL.

woooooow lmfao..k

cam, youre pathetic...

Guest Removed
me and everyone on OR have been fine for a bit now. there hasnt been any problems.

then go start this thread on there asking this question...bet they tell you to stick it in the freezer to

freezer trick worked every time i dropped mine in water

I wouldn't stick it in the freezer, just the fridge. And I'd pull the battery out and put it in there separately so the contacts can dry. But yeah, I fixed a blackberry that went into a dog bowl once this way, and had a Sanyo phone that worked again after sitting in my glovebox for a day in the middle of summer. Phones are pretty good at recovering, just takes time for them to dry out.

Guest tbutera2112
me and everyone on OR have been fine for a bit now. there hasnt been any problems.

i just bust your balls because its fun to get you worked up

i really dont give a shit about what you do or dont do

as for pissed off...HA...im about as far from pissed as you can get....dont flatter yourself, it would take a lot for you to get me worked up, im a pretty chill guy

as for cam...there isnt even any words to describe how i feel about him...the only thing i can think of is that if i was kurt, i would be embarassed as fuck

Guest tbutera2112
fridge and freezer wont help if he made the mistake of powering it back on while it was wet...i just did this with my env touch...it got wet and shut off and isntead of letting it dry out, i tried to turn it back on...it turned on for a few seconds and then was completely dead....back to water proof smash proof shit for me lol

Guest JCroz91
i just bust your balls because its fun to get you worked up

i really dont give a shit about what you do or dont do

as for pissed off...HA...im about as far from pissed as you can get....dont flatter yourself, it would take a lot for you to get me worked up, im a pretty chill guy

as for cam...there isnt even any words to describe how i feel about him...the only thing i can think of is that if i was kurt, i would be embarassed as fuck

thats the same thing all the OR guys said back then. untill they realized they were being tools. just like u. like i said dont talk. idc if you joking or not im done talkin to you. just stfu i dont even know you. must be a lonly dude to sit at a computer and talk shit to people u dont know and never talked to before for shits an giggles.:(

Guest tbutera2112
thats the same thing all the OR guys said back then. untill they realized they were being tools. just like u. like i said dont talk. idc if you joking or not im done talkin to you. just stfu i dont even know you. must be a lonly dude to sit at a computer and talk shit to people u dont know and never talked to before for shits an giggles.:(

lol you expect me to apologize to you or some shit? i wouldnt hold up....i cant help it if you get so worked up over some dumb shit, maybe you should grow some thicker skin and take the tampon outta your pussy so the sand can drain out