Visodence got accepted!

thorne

Well we finally had a long awaiting meeting with techcolumbus. Were in the program now. They are going to help us doing our business plan and patents, Were going to be in front of the angel investor as soon as we get a few more rounds of paperwork and fun in.

its going to be some rough work but we nailed it today!

shit i didn't know you were trying to get into tech columbus. i know a few guys that are a part of them and i probably could have put in a good word for ya. oh well congrats either way!

Tech columbus is a business/firm that helps little businesses get off the ground, i think they might get some sort of govt funding for doing it too.

Thanks, We just got even more good news. Since tech columbus will be helping us do our business plan we already have people interested in reviewing and investing. I'm hoping. If anyone knows any of the techcolumbus angels ;) drop some love for me.

so a bad day with a light overtone

I got hit by a dumb bitch on 315 very minor but the trooper was super awesome she gave me a full demo of there in car solution. Then when my business partnert got there to help me jump start the car she gave him a demo also.

so we got a super awesome demo of all the features they currently have. It's still uber expensive to implement.