New to CR..

Red-Sol

Hello, my name is marcus and i am new here to the CR website/community. I learned of the website through a friend and from what i've seen so far, it's seems like a cool one.

I'm just another honda finatic, but got big plans for my 93' delsol si.

*don't have pictures yet, got the car in december and a week later someone backed into it so it's in the body shop, but will have pics up asap! Thanks! :D

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya what he said, "big plans" are what you tell your friends that don't know, or don't care to know shit about modified cars. We on the other hand do. Plus if its all super rice we get to make fun of you.

Welcome. Don't get too toasty in here.

• Downvote 1

This can go two ways for sure

1: (big plans)

multicolor under car neon kit

high performance 6 inch muffler

big aerodynamic wing

get some off road fog lights

and if funds will allow get a cai from the local auto store.. Should be good for at least 500hp

Or plan 2:

dont waste the money fixing the body damage. sell/ claim car as a total on insureance and then buy a real car...

But seriosuly welcome and yes please tell us in detail your "BIG PLANS"

• Downvote 1

ha good points made there, i wana do just a basic H series swap. the plan is to build a N/A motor and make some where in the neighborhood of 250 whp. it's already dropped about 2.5 inches but that's about it. I'm workin on an extremely tight budget at the moment lol
  • Upvote 1

Go big or don't go at all. Bore out that H22 to 2.3 and boost the ever living fuck out of it.

You know boring a motor is usually because there are defects on the cly walls that need taken out to the next size. I would not bore it out put some sleeves in it keep it a standard size piston then boost the fuck out of it. Boring a stock sleeve just makes issues for a weaker engine. I hate when people think boring out a piston to like .20 over is a performance mod lol anyways welcome!

You know boring a motor is usually because there are defects on the cly walls that need taken out to the next size. I would not bore it out put some sleeves in it keep it a standard size piston then boost the fuck out of it. Boring a stock sleeve just makes issues for a weaker engine. I hate when people think boring out a piston to like .20 over is a performance mod lol anyways welcome!

Besides that, the H22 has FRM cylinder walls. Boring it would be destroying it. I know this because I just got done rebuilding one. Best bet would be darton sleeves forged pistons, and well like they said boost the hell out of it.

Welcome.