Post your weird habits.....

Flybye

Something you do quite often that some might find a little different. I definitely have a few quirks, but one in particular made me start this thread.

Nothing crazy, but I always set the volume on things at even numbers only. Channels and other things don't really bug me....just setting the volume lol.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something you do quite often that some might find a little different. I definitely have a few quirks, but one in particular made me start this thread.

Nothing crazy, but I always set the volume on things at even numbers only. Channels and other things don't really bug me....just setting the volume lol.

- Setting Numbers (usually in 25's or by evens like you)

- Double and often times, triple checking locks. Car locks, door locks, etc.

I check locks 2-3-4-5 times as im leaving. Another is I have to see my animal before I leave or I think he ran out the door, I know its weird but cant help it. Another is I will check the stove to make sure its turned off 2-3-4 times, After having the house fire its made me super paraniod.

I check locks 2-3-4-5 times as im leaving. Another is I have to see my animal before I leave or I think he ran out the door, I know its weird but cant help it. Another is I will check the stove to make sure its turned off 2-3-4 times, After having the house fire its made me super paraniod.

My wife was diagnosed with ocd and she does the exact same thing. I check each window and lock 2-3 times before I go to bed.. then I come back down to check them again. Then I check the light switches to make sure none of them are between off an on. From there I press the lock button on all 4 of my cars and make sure I here the horn beep. Wife keeps telling me I have an ocd condition.

we've had one of these threads before. mine -

I wear a pair of socks once. i'll wash them, and give them to good will, or sometimes people at my work or my family wants them...i think they're wierd, as i would never wear someone elses socks...i think its part hating to wear socks after they're washed (they lose the new soft feeling), and the other part is the minor OCD in me hates thinking that when i wash a load of socks, the ones i match aren't the same pair as what came out of the bag originally.

I hate drinking out of glass, unless its beer, or coffee. all the cups in my house are plastic, aside from 6 beer glasses and coffee mugs

when im walking into work, i flip my name badge/id card 6 times before i hit each door (front door, door just inside that, and door into the work area). fucking wierd, i know, and i have no clue why i feel the need to do it.

theres a couple other things i know im forgetting.

My wife was diagnosed with ocd and she does the exact same thing. I check each window and lock 2-3 times before I go to bed.. then I come back down to check them again. Then I check the light switches to make sure none of them are between off an on. From there I press the lock button on all 4 of my cars and make sure I here the horn beep. Wife keeps telling me I have an ocd condition.

I do the same thing I will push the lock button hear the horn beep and see the lights flash but I still have to hand check the door latch. I know people on my dad's side of the family are OCD type. When I see them im like jeeeeez thats weird. I really feel what I do is normal till my girlfriend would always tell me to stop it. But even then I had to look one more time or make sure the cat's were ok. Ehhh maybe I do have a problem

Another thing is I can not drink milk from someone else's house unless I know them personally. I remember being a kid and being freaked out about drinking milk that was not from my house. LOL

Before drinking something I smell the glass, if it smells a way I think "is dirty" I put it back and get another.

we've had one of these threads before. mine -

I wear a pair of socks once. i'll wash them, and give them to good will, or sometimes people at my work or my family wants them...i think they're wierd, as i would never wear someone elses socks...i think its part hating to wear socks after they're washed (they lose the new soft feeling), and the other part is the minor OCD in me hates thinking that when i wash a load of socks, the ones i match aren't the same pair as what came out of the bag originally.

I hate drinking out of glass, unless its beer, or coffee. all the cups in my house are plastic, aside from 6 beer glasses and coffee mugs

when im walking into work, i flip my name badge/id card 6 times before i hit each door (front door, door just inside that, and door into the work area). fucking wierd, i know, and i have no clue why i feel the need to do it.

theres a couple other things i know im forgetting.

How much do you spend on sucks. I know I asked you this in another thread but thats one of the weirdest things I have ever heard.